IV

"You think he is murdered?" Asked Chief Kim.

"Yes, I knew he wasn't alive," said Sarah. "Now I am sure he has been murdered."

After finding the identity card, Sarah had searched the area. She found a piece of cloth that had dried blood on it.

"So, he murdered Aron. J. Walker and someone murdered BD?" asked Lieutenant Steve, drawing stick figures on a paper.

"Uhm, actually I don't think BD did it," replied Sarah, looking thoughtful.

"What?" asked Detective Josh, "that's really stupid; it was the same murdering style."

"Can you explain it?" asked Chief Kim, looking doubtful.

"There have been cases before, where two serial killers had the same method" she replied. "I am not entirely sure about this, but it seems like BD didn't do it, but I think he knew who did it."

Silence filled the room; everyone was digesting what they just heard.

Big Dipper was a witness of Aron. J. Walker's murder.

"Basically what you are saying is, X guy murdered Me Walker, and BD knew about this, Said Officer Paul, noting it down.

"So, this X guy murdered BD." Officer Jake completed the sentence.

"It doesn't make sense, I mean it does. It doesn't make sense to make enough sense," Lieutenant Steve ranted. "It's been over a month since BD has disappeared or murdered. There has been no murder since then. It's just; I don't want to believe there is another murderer out there."

"Chief, can I get the recorder?"

Chief Kim went to the locker, took a small black recorder and a CD and handed it to Sarah. "Can you go through the profiles of those who were murdered by BD?"

"I will do it."

"And check if there are any patterns or differences in those cases."

"Okay."

"The report's here." Lieutenant Steve called out.

Everyone gathered around the table.

"So it was really BD," said Officer Jake, holding the report. "The fingerprints, DNA and blood test matches."

"There are no other fingerprints on it," Chief Kim looked thoughtful. "This is scary."

"Whoever it is, they are damn scary," agreed Detective Josh.

"And smart too," replied Officer Paul.

Officer Paul and Officer Jake try to track down the CCTV person," Chief Kim ordered. "Ask in that are if they have seen anyone suspicious."

"Yes, sir," they both saluted and left.

"I will go through the profiles and listen to the recording," said Sarah, taking her handbag.

"Thank you, miss."

She walked to the door.

"Don't do anything dangerous." She nodded and went out.

"You both go meet their friends or relatives, and gather information and evidence," said Chief Kim, scanning the shelf. He took a file, Case No: 374093. "I will go through the files and addresses. Last worked and all those details."

"That has been done before," Lieutenant Steve stated, wearing his coat.

"There is something missing, we have missed a clue somewhere."