V

Check the image!

"I did not do it," said Big Dipper, with a smirk playing on his lips. "I did not murder your wife, detective."

"Why did you do it?" Detective Josh asked, anger clearly visible on his face.

"What did I do?" He had a smug grin plastered on his face.

"Cut it off and answer him," said Lieutenant Steve. "Can you provide an alibi for 20th Jan 2009?"

"I will tell you one thing, I did not murder you're your wife Audrey, Ankita and the Song girl," he said turning towards Detective Josh. "Do you know I named myself Big Dipper? 7, that's how many people I have murdered."

"If you did not murder his wife, you murdered the rest of them?" Lieutenant Steve asked.

"I did not murder anyone," he laughed maniacally.

"You jerk; you said you murdered 7 people." Detective Josh spat at him. "You!" he held Big Dippers collar and punched him repeatedly.

Sarah paused the video.

She took out the list she made and went through it. She had written down the details of all the victims.

She looked at her notes.

Did they know who the killer was? Did they have a talk or two? Did they know each other before? Did he try to befriend them? Was it a he or her?

Had they known that it would be their last day? Did they leave their friends and family happily? Did they have anything that they wanted to say to their friends?

It hard to think they were all just people like us, living a life, having fun. No one deserves it. No one, not even your worse enemies. 

A/N: Sorry it was short. Did you guys like it? 

Please give me your feedback and votes are highly appreciated.

-Vintage Love.