Pranks

I love De'arra & Ken!! So of course, they gave me the idea to write this mini imagine. This prank Ken pulled on De'arra is my second favorite. My first one was when he put the fake roach in the bathroom.

"Im in the bathroom with a camera, so you guys already know what that means," Keith said into the camera. Keith and his girlfriend of three years have a YouTube channel where they prank each other and do all types of dares. Right now, Keith is getting ready to get Y/N back for the prank she pulled last week. She got him so good.

"Right now Y/N is sleeping oh so peacefully in our bed. Im about to go wake her up. The prank is Im going to act like I poured worms on her. Y/N hates worms with a passion. Lets see how this turns out." Turning the camera, the other way, Keith started his journey to their shared bedroom where Y/N was sleeping.

Opening the door slowly so he wouldnt make a sound. He seen Y/N wrapped in the sheets looking comfortable. Too bad Keith was about to ruin it.

Walking on the bed, opened the container with the dirt in it and started pouring a little bit on her exposed chest. Making her wake up with wide eyes.

"K-K-Keith, what the fuck are you doing?" Y/N asked with the straightest face ever. Pulling the container away, Keith wanted to laugh so bad.

"I mightve just poured some worms on you."

"Get it off," She said calm. Backing up, Keith told her that he couldnt.

"GET IT OFF!" She started to scream. Jumping up quick as hell, she started jumping up and down. "Get. It. Off!" She said. Leaping off the bed and almost falling on her butt, she ran into the kitchen.

"Keith, get it!" She said in a hoarse voice from screaming.

"You get it."

"Look at my face, does it look like Im playing? Get it." Bending slightly, she pointed inside her shirt.

"Babe, its a prank. I didnt really put a worm on you."

"I cant stand you. Why would you do that?" She said standing up straight.

"Its payback from last week." He smirked going to kiss her cheek.

"Nope. Get away from me." Going back into the bedroom, she started pulling the covers off the bed, "And you're cleaning this shit up too since you want to play so much."

"Well, there you guys go. Keith = 10, Y/N = 4. Love you guys. Lets wait to see how shes going to get me back because we all know shes plotting right now. I can hear her cussing me out in the bathroom." He chuckled with turning the camera off.

-

I haven't seen that prank in like a month so I don't remember how everything happened. I couldn't come up with my own prank.