Imaginary Fine PT 3

Feeling eyes on you, you looked up to see Woody starring at you like you killed the family cat. This is the third time this week you've caught him. Bucking at him, you rolled your eyes putting your attention back on your phone. Slowly chewing your gum, you read the text Keith had just sent.

"Let's go to the movies." It said. You and Keith kept the new relationship a secret because you thought it'll jinx the relationship if y'all two just told everybody. You wanted to wait at least a month.

"To see what?" You sent back, directing your eyes back to Woody to see him now watching Wild N Out.

"Everything, Everything. It looks so good I want to take you to go see it." Lowly squalling in your head, you excitedly started typing.

"Omg, I've been wanting to see that movie. What time you want to go?"

"In the next hour or so. Don't wanna go when it's packed." Agreeing with the time, you told him to call you when he was on his way.

You went to your room to find the perfect outfit to wear at the movies. You decided on a gray crewneck and light blue jeans that folded at the end with your white vans. A simple outfit.

Next was your hair, you went with just a straight look

Next was your hair, you went with just a straight look. You wasn't going to do your hair until you got out the shower first.

Before getting in the shower, you went to Pandora on your phone and it was already on your favorite station, the Anthony Hamilton station. You like to blast the music when you're in the shower.

You love taking showers. Feeling the water. To you, it was a safe haven. You only take baths when you have a bath-bomb from Lush.

Getting out fifth-teen minutes later, you went to go lotion up. (TIP: Put on non scented lotion then perfume so the perfume smell doesn't fade away so quick.)

Putting your clothes on, you had just put on your last shoe when your phone started ringing.

"Hello," you said standing up from your bed and grabbing your wallet.

"Outside." Telling him okay, you hung up and walked out your room.

"Where you going?" Woody came out of no where lowkey scaring you.

"To the movies."

"With who?"

"Keith." You two never lied to each other. That's why everyone liked the relationship between you two. He told you everything, you told him everything, besides that you're dating Keith. He just think y'all are just friends.

"What's been going on with you two?" He questioned crossing his arms and squinting his eyes.

"We've been trying out a relationship." You honestly said.

Surprisingly, he smiled and jumped up and down a few times. "This is so awesome. Luke owe me my money... matter of fact. I'm about to call him."

"No, you can't. We didn't want to tell people until a few more weeks."

You and Woody talked for a minute until Keith blew his horn. "I gotta get going." Hugging him bye, you left.

"Hey beautiful," Keith said meeting you halfway.

Smiling, "Hey, handsome." Softly kissing his lips, he brought you into a hug and put his face in your neck.

"You smell good." He mumbled. You didn't want him to let go. The hug felt so good.

"So do you." You sniffed his neck for a second time. You had no shame when it came to smelling people who smelled good.

Neither of you knew that Woody was being nosy from the kitchen window. Tapping on the window to get your attention, he did the motion to open your arms wide and then stepped back a little from the window. Confused at first, you mouthed 'What'. Woody got close to the window again and acted like he was hugging someone and he pushed them away. He pointed at you then at Keith.

Rolling your eyes, you forgot you still had Keith in your arms and you were in his. Gently disconnecting the hug and kissing him again. You heard faint taps of the window while walking to the car.

Keith opened your door for you and waited for you to get in before closing. Putting your seatbelt on, you unhooked his phone from the AUX cord and hooked yours to it.

Glaring at you when he got in, you bucked at him and he bucked back.

"Don't be unhooking my phone before we have a raw rumble in the street." Laughing, you pushed his shoulder. You were glad that just because you two are dating it doesn't change the way he used to mess with you. "I don't want to listen to H.E.R or Toni Romiti. You better put on my dudes Russ or Brent Faiyaz."

"First of all, you're gonna listen to whatever comes out these speakers." Going to your music library, you wanted to be childish and play H.E.R but you decided against it.

Pressing Someone To Drink With by Russ, you turned the volume up on your phone.

Softly humming to the music, you watched the scenery while driving past.

"This song is nice." Keith commented turning it up more.

You took proud in getting Keith to like the same singers as you. Not many people your age likes your music taste. It goes from 70'-90's songs to current R&B by non popular artists.

The rest of the drive to the movie theater was just a comfortable silence while playing the music and having Keith make good comments on your choices.