Outlaws

Let's pretend this imagine is longer
-
"This generation of Bonnie and Clyde has been identified as Keith and Y/N Powers. A recently married couple from Sacramento, California.

Y/N was in a shootout with the police earlier today and was shot dead. Keith was no where to be found. But the luckily, his finger prints was found on her body.

Now, the officials say they don't know if that was planned - Y/N to go against the police or if Keith just left her to go against them alone. We'll be back later with more news about the two. I am Elijah Wood and you're watching Fox News."

Keith starred at the TV that was in his motel room with a blank look.

Her death was never meant to happen. The police had surrounded them at the bank they were robbing when they escaped out the back door, the seen the police lights heading in that direction.

"Baby, run!" Was the last thing he heard before he took off running he thought Y/N was behind him the whole time. She was always the fastest runner so she always let Keith go in front of her.

As he was turning down the alley, he looked back and seen her take the gun out the duffle bag and start shooting at the cops.

It happened so fast, he wanted to go back and join her but he knew he couldn't.

He started reminiscing the things they told each other if either of them were to die or get caught.

"Keith, if I die, I want you to keep running like I'm right besides you." Kissing her softly, he gently brushed his nose against hers then pecked it.

"Yeah yeah, but for now, let's just make forever in this moment." He said.

"We're gonna take on the world together!" He boosted, laying on his side starring up at the ceiling.

Feeling a little hand grab his white beater, he looked down at his daughter who was five months.

She favored her mother so much.

"You're who we did it for." He cooed kissing her chubby cheek.