11: what happens in the trailer...

*******
Attention readers!
This chapter contains sexual stuff
If you don't want to read it, just skip it
And please this is the first time I wrote anything like that
Give me some credit
Thanks for your attention
*******

Mel's p.o.v.

He nodded, resting his hands on my hips and pulling me closer. "Really. I care about you, Melissa Foster."

I smiled. "I care about you too, Chris Evans." I don't know why I said it but it just felt right because it was true. Maybe this time it was my heart speaking inside of my brain.

He smiled back at me, and its brilliance nearly blinded me. He was so beautiful. He cared about me, he really did. It was like my heart was soaring into the sky, and I forgot every negative emotion I'd felt when it came to him.

"You're so beautiful." he whispered. "You're so beautiful Mel."

I stared into his eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes. "Yeah?" I asked, my voice cracking.

Chris nodded and rested his forehead against mine. "You're so beautiful." I couldn't look away from those goddamn eyes. They were hypnotizing, they basically made me loose my control.

"Chris..." I protested, wanting to tell him to stop saying stuff like that to me. They make me weak, making my heart beating uncontrollably.

But I never got the chance to say what I wanted to say. Chris shook his head and gently pressed a finger to my lips. "No, Mel."

And he pulled his finger away, only to replace it with his lips. And just like that, all my common sense was gone. There was only Chris and the feeling of him pressed against me.

I was on fire everywhere he touched me. I ached to be touched even more, to be kissed even harder. We were a clash of lips, tongues and teeth, mixed with an almost animalistic need. I needed this, I needed him. And for the first time my brain also agreed.

His hands on my hips, he pushed me back until I hit a wall. He had me trapped there, but I couldn't care less. His hands slowly moved upward, pushing the fabric of my shirt up until his hands were splayed out on my waist. They were warm and softer than expected, even as his fingers dug into my skin, pulling my hips even closer to his. My own hands traveled to his face, relishing in the contrast of his soft skin and rough beard. I scraped my nails over the stubble covering his jaw, and he released a soft moan. The sound made me weak in the knees, and if Chris hadn't been pressing me so closely to the wall, they probably would've buckled. The deep sound was so goddamn sexy, and I was determined to hear it again. Keeping one hand on my waist, his other moved up to my face, cupping my cheek before slowly trailing down to my throat, where he skillfully undid the top few buttons of my shirt.

Chris pulled away from my lips and just stared at me for a while. "You drive me crazy," he mumbled. "You've been driving me crazy for so goddamn long."

Chris dipped his head down and started kissing my neck. I moaned as he sucked on a particularly sensitive spot, and I threw my head back to grant him more access. As he sucked on my skin, most likely creating a hickey, he continued to unbutton the rest of my shirt. When the last button popped, he slid the fabric off my shoulders, letting it flutter to the ground.

Deciding that was highly unfair, I pushed up his sweater and he helped me take it off. I threw the garment away and it landed on the floor. My hands didn't know what part of his newly bared skin to touch first. His arms, his shoulders, his chest, his abs... There was so much soft skin, so much hard muscle, all for me to explore. He was perfect, as if his body was sculpted by the gods themselves.

"Chris...I never..." I managed to get out between breaths but got silenced by his lips again.

"I know beautiful, I know. I won't hurt you." He said, staring directly into my eyes with his big blue ones. And I believed him, his eyes were telling the truth.

Pretty soon, both our pants followed, landing in a messy heap on the floor. Chris lifted me up with remarkable ease and I wrapped my legs almost instinctively around him so I wouldn't fall as he carried me over to his bed in the other room. He gently lay me down on my back and hovered over me.

"So beautiful," he murmured as he trailed a hand from my throat all the way down to my thigh. I ignited everywhere he touched me, but the real heat came from his mouth as he pressed soft kisses to my jaw, slowly trailing down to my throat, my chest, and finally my breasts.

He cupped one breast in his hand as his mouth closed over the nipple on the other one. The sensation felt so good that I actually saw stars dance in front of my eyes, and I moaned, gripping the hair on his head. I never felt like this before, so alive. I felt him smile, turning me on even more. Once he felt he'd given my left nipple enough attention, he moved to the other one, distracting me so much that I didn't realize where his hand was going until it was too late.

I gasped as his hand dipped under my underwear and his middle finger slipped into me. The feeling of his hand down there and his mouth on my nipple almost proved too much and I arched my back, only giving him even more access to my core. He was talented with his mouth, but almost even more so with his hand. He had me shaking and quivering within minutes.

He tugged the black hipster down to my knees, and I kicked them off the rest of the way before ridding him of his boxers. I wrapped my hand around him, discovering he was already hard and big, like really big.

"Don't be afraid Mel, I'll be careful." He said honestly, probably after seeing my face. It's all new to me, how would you react?

He rolled over, obviously looking for something, and when he came back, he was holding a condom in his hand. My heart beat wildly in my throat at the realization that we were really doing this.

When he finally slid into me, i never felt the pain is was expecting. He looked me in the eyes, asking if he could continue. I nodded, giving him permission to continue. As he slowly moved in and out of me, we never broke eye contact. I couldn't look away from him. He was so incredibly perfect that it nearly ached, and the only thing that would soothe the pain would be to be even closer to him. He kept whispering my name as if he was in awe of me, and my intense love for him solidified. The bond that had started growing between us from the moment we'd first met blossomed even more now, the bond I first denied but finally gave into. The bond that brought us to this moment. It may sound cliché, but in this moment, I really did feel like we were meant for each other.

This moment was perfect.

We were perfect.