6: the park

Chris' p.o.v.

"So that's the whole story between you and Mel?" Benedict asked. We went for a walk in the park and we talked. Benedict is a great listener, he knows exactly what to say and he knows when to shut up.

"Yep, the whole story. But I'm totally over her now, I rarely think about her nowadays." I lied, pure lies. You think about her to much Chris! Just get over her, like you said to Benedict. It's not like you're going to see her ever again. She left you and she won't come back.

"Really?" Benedict asked skeptically, raising and eyebrow.

"You don't believe me?" I asked.

"Of course I do, but the way you just described her..."

I sighed. "Look Benedict, I..." I said but before I could add something some guy ran into Benedict, making them almost fall on the ground. Luckily I moved quickly and could support them both.

"I'm so sorry, I...oh shit!" The guy started but stopped when his eyes landed on me. It's Jason, Mel's friend. No that can't be, your mind is playing tricks on you Chris. Before I could ask anything he was already off running.

"Jason stop! I'm sorry, my boyfriend can be....a handful." A guy wearing glasses said before sprinting after Jason. It is Jason, no mind trick or anything!

"Chris, are you alright?" Benedict asked, concern written all over his face.

"We have to follow them." I stated.

"Chris, are you going crazy?" He asked.

"No time for this, just run!"

Mel's p.o.v.

"I swear it, one day I'm going to sneak into his room and put a pillow on his face until he stops breathing." Jennifer said with a sigh. "Remember me again why he is our friend?"

"Remember how he saved us after the sprinkler accident in school?" I said, Jason was a true hero that day.

"Oh, that's true." Jennifer said with a little smile on her face.

"Sprinkler accident?" Nick asked from beside Jennifer. We were all in the park, enjoying a 'lazy afternoon' like Nick called it.

"I'll tell you later babe." Jennifer said, giving him a kiss on his cheek. They were cute together, maybe that could've been me and Chris....What are you thinking Mel!?

"There they are." Jennifer said with a heavy sigh. Jason came running towards us, followed closely by Brendan.

"Ch....chri..." Jason stated to puff when he stopped in front of us, completely panicking.

"What are you trying to say Jason? Take some deep breaths." I said and he did what I told him to do.

"Chris is here!" He said, making my heart stop. He's here, in this park. Oh no, I'm not ready yet. I had thought about Jeremy's offer from last night and I was going to accept it but this is not right! I wanted to meet him alone, somewhere safe not in the middle of a park in front of a whole audience.

"What?!" Jennifer yelled.

"And he followed us!" Jason added. I think is was turning white, all blood drained from my face.

"You idiot! You just let him follow you?" Jennifer answered.

"Of course not, we shook him of going to the bushes but we need to act quickly." Jason said, still panicking. Brendan and Nick were already gathering our stuff.

"Ok, guys battle plan delta!" Jennifer announced. I think they're really getting crazy.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked but got no answer, they were too busy packing up our stuff.

"Mel, you stay still and let us handle this." Jason said but his gaze went over my shoulder. "Guys there coming!" Before I could turn around to look, the blanket was throw over my head.

"Get them distracted Jason, we're getting Mel out of here!" I could only hear Jennifer's voice. The next moment I was lifted up and carried away in the blanket. I could hear Jason yell before we left.

"Look! Chris Evans and Benedict Cumberbatch, the famous actors!" Probably to get people to notice them so we could disappear, pretty clever for my friends. But what am I thinking?! I want out of here, I want stand there and face Chris...I think...

Chris' p.o.v.

It was her, it was Mel! No doubt about it, even though I only saw her back but I'm sure it her! It has to be! But what if it wasn't her? What if it's just a girl that looks like her? Chris what are you...are you going crazy? Mel can't be here, we're in Germany! It's impossible! Maybe I should visit some therapist or something soon...