5: we're back!

Mel's p.o.v.

"I just want to talk!" Jeremy said with a terrified look on his face. Me and Nick had joined them at the front door after Jason started searching for some robe on the kitchen. Honestly who keeps robe in the kitchen?

"That's what they all say!" Jason said, swinging around with his baseball bat.

"Maybe we should just hear him out?" Nick asked, earning a glare from Jason.

"Finally someone with brains! I don't know you yet but I can tell we'll get along!" Jeremy said, walking towards nick and me but was stopped by Jason and Jennifer.

"Don't get near her!" Jennifer yelled. "Babe, maybe it's best for you to go back inside. We'll handle this." Jennifer added, addressed to her boyfriend. This was such a weird situation, why does this happen to me? I did nothing wrong God!

"Little panda? What's going on?" Brendan asked from behind Jeremy. He scared me, he always does. He is like this super ninja, always sneaking around without making a sound.

"Brendan, get here! He's dangerous!" Jason said, pointing his bat to Jeremy.

"But isn't he like Hawkeye?" Brendan asked.

"I like these 2 new guys! Who are they?" Jeremy asked with a grin. I would almost forget he was here, and you know what? I was scared or anything...

"No one!" Jason and Jennifer answered together, earning strange looks from Nick and Brendan.

"Can we just stop this and talk like normal human beings?" I said getting annoyed. "Jason put away the bat and Jennifer the knife please. Now Jeremy, com in." I said, gesturing form him to come in.

Robert's p.o.v.

'Iron grandpa 👴' changed conversations name to: 'we're back!'

Iron grandpa 👴 added cucumberbitch 🙀 to the conversation

Iron grandpa 👴 added spider boy 🕷to the conversation

Iron grandpa 👴 added bullet shield 🛡to the conversation

Iron grandpa 👴 added agent Hayley 💋 to the conversation

Iron grandpa 👴:
Welcome everyone!
We're back and ready to rumble!

Momma scar:
Indeed
Back and better than ever!

Agent Hayley 💋:
So this isn't a joke?
We're really back in business?

Iron grandpa 👴:
Yes Peggy girl!
We're back!

Cucumberbitch 🙀:
So this is what you were talking about...
Interesting...

Spider boy 🕷:
So it's really happening?!
I'm so fangirling right now!

Bullet shield🛡:
Guys
Can we first discuss my name in this chat?

Iron grandpa 👴:
What's wrong with it?

Bullet shield 🛡:
It's stupid!
Everyone knows I'm coming
back to life in this movie!

Winter bear 🐻:
Nobody cares!
You're still a bullet shield!

Cucumberbitch 🙀:
You're complaining about your name?
Looked at mine yet?

Bullet shield 🛡:
I want something cool

Iron grandpa 👴:
These names aren't meant to be cool
They are for fun

Winter bear 🐻:
Wait
I have an idea!

Winter bear 🐻 changed 'bullet shield🛡' to 'cametooquick💦'

Spider boy 🕷:
Oooooooohhhhhhh
You did not!

Iron grandpa 👴:
Great name Sebby!
I give you 10 points!

Cametooquick💦:
WHAT?????!!!!!!
I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SEBASTIAN STAN!!!!

Cucumberbitch 🙀:
Forget what I said
You have the best name now!

Winter bear 🐻:
But it's the truth Aaron!
Don't even try to deny it!

Momma scar:
OMG!
Do we want to know the story?

Cametooquick 💦:
You don't want to know...

Agent Hayley 💋:
I want to know!
Did little Aaron came too quickly?

Iron grandpa 👴:
I'm dying right now!

Cametooquick 💦:
You're all going to die!!!
Stop it now!

Iron grandpa 👴:
Ok
We have some serious matter to discuss...
Mel

Cucumberbitch 🙀:
I'm listening

Agent Hayley 💋:
Me too
So what's the situation?

Momma scar:
Mel is here in Germany

Winter bear 🐻:
Yes
I bumped into her

Iron grandpa 👴:
And Jeremy has located her
He's talking to here right now
I hope

Mel's p.o.v.

"So I have this offer for you." Jeremy said, looking straight into my eyes. We moved the conversation from the front door to the kitchen table, Jennifer and Jason were still watching every move he made closely. Jeremy had already explained himself and answered every question Jennifer and Jason asked.

"Are we doing offers now? I don't like the way he talks Mel." Jason whispered in my ear.

I sighed. "Can you all leave us alone. I want to talk to him in private." I said before I could even think it through. What was I saying! It's like Dr. geiselhaft is talking right now.

"Are you crazy?" Jennifer said, disbelief clearly on her face. I don't even believe myself but somehow I feel that I should do this.

"Please. I'm not crazy, I need this." Ok, Dr. geiselhaft is really getting into my mind. I would never talk like that, what's happening to me?

"Ok, but if something happens..." Jason started but got cut off by Brendan.

"I think she can take care of herself little panda." Kissing him on his cheek and pulling him away. They were followed by Nick and Jennifer who gave me a knowing look. I simply nodded, reassuring her I'd be fine. When they were all gone I focused my attention back onto the man in front of me.

"So, what offer are you talking about?" I asked him.

"You meeting Chris for like coffee or something." When he said those words I felt my heart clench. He probably saw my discomfort and added something. "Only if you want to, give it some thought Mel. I won't push you but Chris would be more than trilled, believe me."

"I'll think about it..."