Chapter 1: Do I know You?

This is my first story. Hope you enjoy...

Vote, Comment, Fan, whatever floats your boat:)

-Juiles

........................................................................................................................................................................

There was no passing. Girls blocked the whole hall way screaming their lungs out, for god knows what. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and began to stomp off in the opposite direction. I wanted to get to the fields before the gates closed. Lex grabed my arm. “where are you going?” she raised her voice to be heard over the massive amount of girls, which seemed to be growing by the second.

“I’m-,” I was cut off by a brown haired girl who ran past me, hitting my shoulder as she joined the group of girls mobbing the front entrance. I took a deep breath in holding back the urge to through my cleats at her, and began again.

“I’m going to take the back way out, I want to get to the fields before the gates close, and I’ll never make it going that way.” I mumbled though my teeth nodding behind Lex.

“ok, see ya.” She chirped. “I want to see what all the commotion is about! Later love!” she turned on her heel and bounced off joining the crowd. Her blonde curls bounced hitting her shoulders with every step. I turned and chuckled to myself rolling my eyes at her preppy attitude. Lex was my best friend but she wasn’t athletic like me, she was more of a social butterfly. She liked to come and watch my games but she got really bored just watching my practice. I didn’t mind though, I liked to practice alone. Don’t get me wrong, practicing with my team was the great and I loved it, but there was just something about going out to the field by myself. It was relaxing, it was a way to clear my head.

When I lived in the states, California to be exact, my high school team was number one in the state. I loved soccer, well football…as it’s called over here. Where is here? London, England. Pretty far from home right? Well I got a scholarship to play soccer, er, football, for this private school over here, full ride. So naturally I jumped at the chance. I’ve only lived here for a month but I love it. The food, the atmosphere, the people, the city, everything. I met Lex the first day I got here, she was my roommate, we’ve been best friends ever since.

I slung my bag over my shoulder, balanced my books in the crook of my arms and shoved my ear phones in, blocking out the shrieks and cries coming from behind me. As I neared the exit my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the screen. I let out a sigh as I read the text from Chase, my boyfriend, er…ex-boyfriend.

“baby, please can we just talk about it?? I love you so much.” It read.

I didn’t bother with a reply, the only way I was going to get over him is if I cut off all contact with him, completely.

My hands were full and the bags hanging from my shoulders were getting really heavy. Damn school. Damn practice. I tuned my back to cross bar and pushed the door open. Just then I felt the pressure of the door leave my back only to be replaced with a hard body coming in contact with mine. My books fell to the ground, echoing through the quad, the sound bouncing off the buildings and fading in the distance. My bags began to slide down my arms, but the stranger lundged their hands to grab the bags, only to be tangled with in the straps. The bags continued to fall to the ground taking both me, and the mystery wall down with it. I wiped the hair from my face to find a pair of rich brown eyes staring back at me.

“What the he-,” I began, but my words were cut short by a strong hand quickly covering my mouth. He brought his other hand to his mouth, dropping to his elbows pressing his finger to his lips, silencing me. My hand followed his, to his face, my bag’s strap had tied our wrists together when we fell. He was now inches from my face.

His breath was heavy as if he had just been running. My own breath became short because his massive body lay on top of me crushing my lungs. I felt his hard chest move up and down rapidly. The sun shown down through his black eye lashes. His sunkised skin radiated heat, the light played off the hollows of his strong shoulders and neck as he looked up surveying the ground around us. I muttered into his hand, but stopped when he glared down at me. Those brown orbs cutting in to me. He turned his head to the side, deep in thought, his black eybrows drew close together as he listened hard against the wind, creases develping in his forehead. I felt his body tense up, the sound to footsteps broke the silence of the court yard. Girls ran passed the door frame where we lay silent. He didn’t move. Except his eyes, they followed the screaming girls as the sprinted past us.

The stranger waited a few seconds before placing his hands on either side of me, hoisting himself up and reaching his strong had down to help me up.