Cheater, Cheater-Chance

Hey, everyone! I'm really really sorry about not posting in a while. As most of you know, I just moved and I've been busy unpacking and everything. I'm going to try to get a few requests out but I'm not feeling my best right now. Also, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 50K OMG I AM IN UTTER SHOCK AH.

This was requested by @RiverdaleFangirl14 with prompts 71, 74, 76, 81, 96, and 104. Sorry for the long wait! Hope you enjoy!

Maya's POV:

(Outfit Below)

I had just finished editing a video in the office, and I went to the kitchen and got a quick drink of water

I had just finished editing a video in the office, and I went to the kitchen and got a quick drink of water. It then occurred to me that I hadn't seen my boyfriend in a couple hours. Chance and I had been together for 3 years. We've hit a few rough patches, mostly due to him checking out girls, but I liked to say we were going pretty strong. I checked the office again to make sure he didn't go in there when I left. Then, I checked outside to see if he was in the pool or on the trampoline. He wasn't. So then, I checked all downstairs. He wasn't around so I just figured he was in our room or something.

"Chance, babe?" I called as I got up the stairs. No answer. I tried again. "Chance?" I called a little louder.

I walked over to the door to our bedroom, about to open it, when I heard something. I heard something that sounded like a moan and my heart stopped. No. Way. Not Chance. Not my Chance. He wouldn't do that to me.

I opened the door quickly and quietly and was faced with a horrific sight. Everyone was dead. Just kidding. But at that moment, I wished it to be true. Because what I saw was a naked Tessa on top of my Chance under my blanket in my bed.

"Oh my god," I said loudly. This was no prank. I knew that much in the moment. This was real. As much as I'd like to wish it wasn't.

"M-Maya!" Chance said, "This isn't what it looks like!" He lied as Tessa scrambled off of him and covered her naked body with a blanket. 

I wasn't going to cry. I refused. Instead, I bottled all that sadness up and converted it to anger to distract my broken heart for a little while longer.

"Really, Chance? This isn't what it looks like?! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME?" I raised my voice in pure anger.

"I'm sorry, Maya, I can explai-" 

"No. You can't." I cut him off loudly, "You can't because you did this. You know that. You know what you did to me. To us. Or, what used to be us." I said coldly and firmly.

"I know." Chance looked down at the blanket and Tessa just sat there. I wanted to rip all her hair out of her head. I wanted to make her feel the pain that I felt on the inside. But I didn't. At least, not yet. I needed answers before I made her bleed.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked, keeping my emotionless face. However, I was terrified to hear the answer.

"You don't wanna kn-"