Martinez Twins-Dinner

Hey guys. So this one is kind of entirely for my girl Baily and I. This is entirely based off a dream I had a while ago and wrote down. This is going to be mostly, if not all, in my point of view. I'm sorry if you don't want to read something like this, but I've been really wanting to write it for a while, so that's what I'm gonna do. But, I promise the next chapter won't have any specific main character, just for you guys. Also, I assume this one is going to be pretty long, I assume, so I wouldn't be offended if you skipped it. That means the main characters in this are going to be Emilio and Ivan, Jade (me), and my girl Baily. Also, I know that the twins don't have another brother but this is fiction anyways, so they have one for the sake of the imagine.

Also, we just recently reached 11K views and I am honestly lost for words. I AM SO SHOOK. THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH. I AM SO HAPPY AND SURPRISED. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Okay, now that I'm done boring you, let's get into the story haha.

Jade's POV

I was sitting at home on my 17th birthday, not doing anything in particular. I was never into birthdays. Plus, this was such an in-between birthday. I was no longer in the age of Sweet 16, but I wasn't legal-adult-18 age yet. So, there was really no reason to celebrate too much. Although, I was starving. I walked downstairs and called for my mom. I had been trying to spend as much time with my parents as possible because it was ending the near of my last summer here before I go to college.

"Mom!" I called. My mom walked out of the living room.

"What's up, buttercup?" My mom asked. I laughed and rolled my eyes. My mom was a dork, times 10.

"When are we having dinner? I'm starving." I asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could go out to eat for your birthday when your dad gets home from work. Why don't you go get ready? Your dad should me home in..." My mom looked at her watch, "Around 15 minutes. Tell your brother to get ready on your way back your room. I'll go get changed." My mom said quickly. My mother has always been a planner. I like to say that's where I got my organization and planning skills from.

"Okay mom, thanks, that sounds great." I smiled. I'm not a big fan of fast food. I'd rather just cook. I love to cook. But, since it was my birthday, I agreed to go out to eat.

"Okay, good, honey. Where would the birthday girl like to go?" My mom asked, jokingly bowing. I laughed a little. My mom liked to say that I would always be her little girl.

"Hmm." I thought. And then I got a notification on my phone. Emilio Martinez had tweeted. I squealed like a little girl. I liked and retweeted the tweet, then quickly realized what I wanted. "Can we try that new Spanish restaurant down the road?" I asked. I loved Spanish food, and I loved the Martinez Twins, so my mind was made up.

"Sure, honey, whatever you want. Would you like to call in the reservation?" I nodded, promising to call it in before I got ready. "Okay, go get dressed honey."  My mom called me honey a lot.

I raced back up the steps, excited. I quickly texted my best friend, Baily, telling her we were going to try the Spanish place, and I'd tell her how it was. I passed my younger brother, Ethan's room in my excitement, and had to backtrack. I knocked on his door.

"Hey, bud. We're going to go out to eat. Mom said you need to get ready." I said, loud enough for him to hear me over his music, or video game, or whatever.

"Whatever! Go away!" Ethan yelled back. Geez, hormonal much?

"Okay, but please get ready," I said back, laughing to myself and walking back to my room.