How They Wake You Up

Jake-Pranking you by squirting you with a water gun or using the taser to scare you.

Kade-Most of the time it's the flash of the camera that wakes you up, but sometimes it's the lack-there-of that wakes you up in a panic.

Nick-He doesn't like to wake you up, so he usually just watches you in a non-creepy way until you wake up.

Anthony-"OH-HIGH-OH". That's all that needs to be said.

Chance-He takes Jake's merch gun and once in a while will shoot you with a shirt, but most of the time he sets out a water bottle and uses the sound to wake you up.

AJ-He likes to softly sing in your ear until you wake up, because he thinks you deserve to be serenaded everyday.

Chad-It's usually the light of his phone that wakes you up because he doesn't have the heart to wake you up, so he lays in bed next to you on his phone until he thinks you wake up on your own. 

Tristan-You'd like to say that he wakes you up in some cute way, but to be honest, you wake up before him every morning and make breakfast for everyone. You have fun and make something new every morning.

Alex-Every morning he gently shakes you awake saying "Baaaaaaaabbbbbbeeee" until you respond with "Looooovvvvveeeee".

Tessa-It's always the music. She loves to play good songs to dance to while she gets ready on the morning. You wake up to a new song every morning and write them down in a notebook. It's become a game.

Erika-The goat noises. When Erika wakes up before you and get impatient, she makes goat noises in your ear.

Ivan-Jumping on your bed like a kid on Christmas. You'd think it'd be annoying but it's actually really cute.

Emilio-Sweet kisses on the forehead and cheeks until you wake up saying you have morning breath and that he can't kiss you until you brush your teeth.