Emilio-Sick

This was my own request haha.

Word Count: 1452

You were home alone one night just relaxing. Jake, Erika, Tessa, and Chance were on a double date, the twins were at the store, Nick was picking Anthony up from the airport coming back from Ohio. Everyone else... well you weren't really sure, but who cares? If they didn't tell you where they were going, then it wasn't your problem. 

You were reading a random fanfiction on Wattpad about your huge crush, Emilio Martinez. Yes. The Emilio Martinez. The Spanish boy in Team 10 that has a twin brother named Ivan. You were wearing a black "The Muggle Struggle Is Real" sweatshirt with a pair of gray leggings with a white horizontal stripe on the leg. You had a black tank top on under your sweatshirt and a pair of rainbow fuzzy socks on. You weren't wearing makeup and your hair was up in a messy bun. You were laying on your pink Martinez Twins pillow and scrolling through your phone with the black and gold Martinez Twins phone case. #AlwaysPlug. (Picture Below)

You were just relaxing and all the sudden got really sick to your stomach

You were just relaxing and all the sudden got really sick to your stomach. You sat up slowly and walked to the kitchen to grab a cold bottle of water out of the fridge. You took a small sip, and took a few deep breaths, walking over to sit back on the edge of the couch. Sometimes you get nauseous like this; it happens. But usually, you start feeling better by now. You momentarily wondered if you were sick, but you highly doubted it. You never get sick. You leaned forward, putting your elbows on your knees and your head in your hands. That was when you heard the twins walk in from the store.

"HEYYYYY!" You heard Emilio shout, "IS ANYONE HOME? Y/N?" He shouted. You could hear them drop their bags and walk in the room. 

You slowly stood up, and were about to say something, when a wave of nausea overtook you and you covered your mouth and ran to the bathroom quickly. You bent over the toilet and started puking your guts out. You hated puking more than almost anything. You always felt so gross.

"Y/N? ARE YOU OKAY?" Ivan shouted. You heard him running towards the bathroom.

"Go away Ivan!" You yelled back and started puking more.

"Um. Okay..." You heard Ivan respond and walk away. Then you heard footsteps walk back up to the bathroom door.

"I said go aw-" You started saying but then began to puke again.

"It's me.. Emilio. Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He said and kneeled beside you, rubbing your back. 

You finished puking out everything you had eaten throughout the day and felt super empty. You felt Emilio stand up beside you. He started running the sink water and handed you a few pieces of paper towel. You smiled weakly and wiped your mouth flushing the toilet. You stood up, shaking, and Emilio handed you your toothbrush with some of your toothpaste on it.

"Thank you." You whispered shakily and began to brush your teeth.

"I'm going to grab your water bottle for you." Emilio said and walked out.