When You're On Your Period

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K I'M SO SHOOK AHH. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I started this book because I couldn't find any Team 10 Imagines that I liked. I started it for fun and so I could make Ivan imagines for my girl, and now it's gotten way bigger than I expected, so thank you all so much for reading.

Sorry for boring you haha. Here's the story:

Jake-Awkward. That's all that needs to be said. Jake always is so awkward around you because he doesn't want to mess up and say or do the 'wrong thing'. You find it actually quite funny. But, when it comes down to it, Jake is always down for a cuddle and gets you food.

Kade-So... Kade likes to be supportive, and hates to see you in pain, but... well... He's about as useful as a scared puppy. Like Jake, Kade never knows what to do, so he does everything to stay away from you to 'give you space.' He says he doesn't want to bother you but you're pretty sure it's because he's scared of being yelled at and being in an uncomfortable situation.

Nick-Well, to be completely honest, Nick is kind of like a grandma around this time of the month. He is constantly asking if you need anything and is always trying to get you to eat something. He looks up crazy cramp relievers and asks you to try them. He's supportive and all, and you really appreciate everything he does for you, but sometimes you just wished he'd hug you instead of having you try weird tea concoctions. 

Anthony-Anthony seems like he'd be kind to ignore you and not really care, but he's honestly so sweet. He'll drive up to the store at two in the morning to get you chocolate because he heard you talking about it in your sleep. Anthony'll make Chance make a video alone so he can spend the time cuddling you in bed. He'll fight anyone that says anything to you about how you're dressed or about your attitude.

Chance-The first 2-3 days, Chance is super sweet and caring with you, but then it seems like he gets sick of it as much as you do. Then, you're both grumpy and mad at each other because Chance gets annoyed with you and you get annoyed because you can't just STOP BLEEDING.

AJ-He doesn't ever know how to react, so he keeps you stocked up with you want. AJ also sings to you a lot and gives you too many blankets, but you love it.

Chad-He isn't THE most sympathetic person, you could say, when he doesn't get his way. So, when he wants to do something and you tell him you don't feel well, he gets frustrated. Also, when you finally snap and yell at him, he acts like you're the bad guy.

Tristan-He's really nice to you the entire week. Like, REALLY nice. So nice that you wind up yelling at him just because you're so sick of him walking on eggshells around you like you're dying or something.

Alex-Honestly, this boy is a huge sweetheart, and everyone knows. Alex always goes out to buy a bunch a food and the best medicine for you that he can find. He'll stay up with you all night if that's what it takes to make you feel better.

Tessa-Obviously, she understands how you feel. Although, her schedule is different than yours. So, that means she spends as much time as you as she can when you want it and she gives you space when you need it. Tessa always yells at everyone to get you stuff from the store when she doesn't want to leave you, and she always keeps people away from you when you're desperate for alone time. 

Erika-Yikes. We don't like to talk about it. You and Erika are synced up... so... yeah. It's kind of terrifying. You're both constantly crying and screaming at everyone. You wouldn't want to be in the Team 10 House at this time of the month. Let's just say that if everyone prefers leaving the house with their head on their shoulders still, then they stay away.

Ivan-What is there to say about him, honestly. He looks like a bad boy, but he is such a caring person. He's always ready to do anything for you, and most of the time, you don't even have to ask. So, when it comes to that time of the month, Ivan is right there at your side, doing whatever you ask of him, and more. Most of the time, when you ask for space, Ivan will set Emilio against everyone that tries to bug you, and go up to the store. He'll buy some different ice cream, chocolate, some good drinks, and come home and try to deliver it from the doorway so he doesn't bother you, but most of the time at that point, you want to cuddle again.

Emilio-Honestly, Emilio is the best person you have ever met in your life. This boy would die for you, and you and him both know it. He's everything to you, and he always says that you're everything to him. So, when it comes to this time of each month, Emilio keeps you in bed with him, insisting that the cooking and cleaning can be done by other people. You're strong-willed and always insist you need to get up and clean the house and cook for everyone because mess bothers you so much, and you don't want everyone only eating fast food. However, Emilio is the only one that's ever been able to persuade you to lay back down and that it was going to be fine. He'll force someone in Team 10, typically Ivan, to the store to get anything and everything that you want and/or need, and then he'll rent some movies on the tv and keep you in bed the whole time aside from bathroom trips. Emilio will rub your stomach when you have cramps, and pepper your face in kisses until you stop crying.