A/N 27

Heyo everybody, Fay here!

And today's A/N is for tomorrow; I'm going on vacation tomorrow. What this means is that I will not be posting for four days. I will still be active on Wattpad, but there won't be another part until the 6th (I'm hoping). If you were here the last time I went on vacation, then you already know the drill. Yes, you can still request and all that. It gives me time to maybe work on stuff as well, so that's good.

One thing I want to quickly point out is about certain requests. These are usually ones about more parts to one-shots.

If there is a (Part 1) next to it, then I will be writing another part to it. If there isn't, then I am not planning to write another part.

The reason I say this is because even though I have said to put a request for a second part into the A/N's for requests or to DM me, I still get comments on the parts asking if there's gonna be a second part, or requesting another part in general. I'm not getting mad at you guys, it just gets a little annoying when people don't do what you ask.

So please, try to keep requests in one place for me.

Anyways, small rant aside, remember you can request anything, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the one-shots!