Chapter 20

Ricky and Bianca had arrived at the police station.

"Ricky, Bianca I'm so sorry to hear about Kyle." Kat frowns.

"Thanks Kat." Ricky sighs she still couldn't believe that Kyle was gone he was like a little brother to her. He drove her nuts but cared about her just like a brother would.

"Emerson wants to talk to you guys about Duncan and his sons." Kat sighs.

"Why?" Ricky asks.

"They need to know the backround." Kat sighs.

"We don't know the full story, the boys do." Bianca sighs.

"Well we need to talk to them." Emerson interrupts coming round the corner.

"No they're not ready their brother died hardly 4 hours ago." Ricky huffs.

Emersons face saddens.

"I know and I'm so sorry to hear that, they are going to be locked away for a long time, we know that already because they have pleaded guilty to murder, they were very smug about it especially Duncan." Emerson frowns.

"Duncan was smug." Ricky gasps shocked she that Duncan was a horrible person but she never thought that he would be smug about Kyle's death.

"Very, we just need to know, was Kyle physically and sexually assaulted growing up?" Emerson asks.

"I only know what Heath told me and that is that yes and he was ten years old sexually and three physically by his Uncle ." Bianca sighs.

"And his cousins?" Emerson asks.

"You saw the size of them, Brax told me that apparently they loved making Kyle's life miserable." Ricky mutters.

"We are going to talk to them now." Emersons sighs as he walks off to the interview room.

"Kat how long will they be put away for?" Bianca asks.

She considered Kyle a brother just like Ricky did, she thought it was hilarious how him and Heath used to act with each other Heath constantly winding Kyle up and Kyle always took it, she would miss him so much he was also the only one in the house that wasn't obsessed with surfing and she loved the chats they had when everyone else was having their morning surf.

"I told Brax 9 years for the boys and 16 for Duncan but that was before Kyle.. Died, so probably 17 for the boys and life for Duncan." Kat sighs.

"Do they'll be punished." Ricky half smiles as she can feel tears falling from her eyes.

"Yes I'll make sure, give my love to the boys, Kyle was a great guy, I'm so sorry for your loss." Kat smiles as she herself has tears falling down.

"Thank you Kat." Bianca cries out hugging Kat, she was so happy that Duncan and his sons would pay for what they did to Kyle.

Emerson comes back out.

"They have plead guilty to all charges which means there's no need to go to court, They are all getting life imprisonment." Emerson smiles lightly more of a reassuring smile as if to say, they will pay for what they did.

Ricky and Bianca managed a small smile with each other.

Yes Kyle was still gone and there was no one to change that but now at least, they knew that his killers were not going to be free, and that they are now going to be in prison for a long time.

They arrived home and got all the boys out to the lounge.

"Boys, they're getting life imprisonment." Ricky half smiles.

"They deserve to die." Brax hisses and goes back to the flat.

"So there's no way for them to get out of it?" Casey asks.

"No they plead guilty." Bianca sighs running Heath's shoulder whose eyes were puffy and red.

They all stay in silence from then on, until they all went their separate directions so that they could get prepared for the days to come that are going to be so hard.