Chapter 19

Warning use of bad language in this chapter.

Brax, Heath and Casey arrive home not long after the had all said their final goodbyes to their brother.

"Hey boys that took a while, you didn't do anything stupid did you Brax?" Ricky asks.

Brax's blood starts to boil and the anger inside him is growing he wanted turned to Ricky and glares at her.

"Brax whats the matter, wheres Kyle?" Ricky asks.

Brax can feel his eyes filling up with tears, he turned to the door and slammed it and went into his and Ricky's room.

"Heath, Case? wheres Kyle?" Ricky asks again her voice serious.

"Rick, Kyle's dead." Heath croaks.

Bianca walks up to Heath and hugs him.

"What happened?" Ricky asks her eyes filling with tears all the Braxton's were like brothers to her even Kyle who she had only know for a short time.

"They keep shooting him, in the stomach, in the chest and another in the shoulder, they killed him." Casey croaks.

"Casey shut up, don't make me relive watching my little brother die." Heath yells.

"Heath not talking about it won't bring him back." Casey cries.

"I don't care, stop talking about it." Heath croaks feeling a lump in his throat.

"Boys i think we all need to take a breath and calm down." Ricky sighs but regrets it right away.

"CALM DOWN, YOU'RE NOT SERIOUSLY TELLING US TO CALM DOWN, OUR BROTHER JUST DIED." Heath screams.

"Heath, please I'm sorry." Ricky sobs she wished she had never said that.

"They are going to pay." Heath snarls.

"Heath they will just please let the cops deal with it." Bianca begs.

"NO THEY KILLED MY LITTLE BROTHER HE WAS 23 HE IS NEVER GOING TO GET THE CHANCE TO LIVE THE LIFE HE WANTED, HE WANTED KIDS, HE IS NEVER GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT IT'S LIKE WHEN YOU HOLD YOUR CHLS FOR THE FIRST TIME, BECUAE THOSE SCUMBAGS KILLED HIM, THEY TOOK AWAY HIS LIFE." Heath screams he leans down and sobs into Bianca's shoulder.

"Is there anyone else we need to tell?" Ricky asks.

"Who Rick?, who? we were the only family he had." Casey sighs.

Brax still hadn't come out he was in the flat, looking at a picture of him and his brothers in Melbourne for Heaths bucks night, He had his arm around Casey and Heath was beside Kyle with his arm around his shoulder pushing it so hard that Kyle was leaning down.

Brax could feel tears coming out of his eyes, but managed a small smile when he remember that both Kyle and Heath had ended up on the sand because Kyle had lost his balance which caused them both to fall.

He walked back to the shared house.

Ricky comes up and hugs him.

"Brax I'm so sorry." Ricky sobs.

"You have nothing to be sorry about Rick its Duncan and his three Psycho sons who have to pay." Brax hisses.

"Brax please stop Kyle's been dead for what, a couple of hours and you are already planning revenge." Ricky begs.

"They killed him, they aren't getting away with it." Brax hisses.

"I'm not saying let them all i'm saying is slow down, we have to start organising the funeral." Ricky sighs looking down at Kyle's guitar thats lying on the couch.

"He would always drive us nuts playing all the time, I'm going to miss it." Ricky sighs.

"He loved playing it was the only thing that calmed him down." Bianca smiles lightly.

"Well he wasn't a surfer was he." Heath smiles picking up the guitar and starts carrying it to Kyle's room.

"Heath wait leave it out, its all we've got left of him." Casey sighs.

Brax walks up to Casey and places a hand on his shoulder.

"We will always have memories." Brax smile lightly.

"It's not enough." Casey croaks.

"I know mate." Brax sighs

"He would of spent his whole life being scared, there was never a moment in his life that he wasn't scared." Heath sighs.

"He never had a happy life either, Dad never loved him, his mum was killed by his Uncle, his Uncle and cousins treated him like he was nothing and now they have killed him." Brax sighs as he picked up Kyle leather jacket that was chucked on the couch and puts it in Kyle's room.

Brax and Heath sit down on the couch and Ricky and Bianca at the table, no more words were needed, they all knew that the year or so was going to be hard, there would never be a moment when none would be thinking what Kyle could of made of his life if he his young life wasn't taken too soon.

While they were sitting down in complete silence Casey was in Kyle's room, trying to make the pain of losing his brother go away, he and Kyle didn't always get along but Kyle had really tried to make up for everything he did to Casey.

Casey walks up to Kyle's bedside table and picks up a photo of him and Kyle.

Kyle looked so happy, Casey wondered how he could hide his fear the way he did, he was stronger than any of them thought.

He put the photo down and exited the room he couldn't handle it anymore, he couldn't stay in his brothers room any longer.

Casey walked back out to the lounge and no one had moved.

Suddenly the phone rings.

"Hello." Casey answers

"Yea, he's here." Casey replies handing the phone to Brax.

"Hello." Brax mutters he didn't really want to talk to anyone.

"Emerson, Kyle can't talk to you." Brax grunts.

"Because he's dead." Brax yells and ends the call.

"Brax you better go down and talk to them, it's probably about Duncan and his boys." Bianca suggests.

"You're right Bianca but if i see them i would kill them." Brax grunts.

"Would you like me and Ricky to go?" Bianca asks.

"Yea that would be great." Brax grunts sitting back on the couch.

Bianca and Ricky leave to go to the Police station.

"Do you think Kyle will be happy the pains over?" Casey asks.

"What are you talking about Case, Kyle's dead of course he won't be happy." Brax hisses.

"Brax all i'm saying is, what sort of live would he have lived, he was probably sick of always being scared." Casey sighs.

Brax realised Casey had a point Kyle was no longer scared.

"He was just so young." Brax croaks.

"i know Brax, everyone knows but we just have to be strong, make sure those arseholes are locked away, for Kyle." Heath sighs.

The Braxton brothers all went their separate ways, Heath went to his and Bianca's room, Casey went to his room but Brax went to Kyle's room.

Brax can always remember reminding Kyle to keep his room tidy but he never listened and he had clothes lying everywhere.

Brax walks up to Kyle's bed and picks up his leather jacket that he had just recently put away.

He sits down on Kyle's bed and pulls it close to his chest and sobs loudly into it, he had no idea how he was going to get through this, but he had to be the one to be strong or else the rest of the family would all crash and burn.

Brax puts the jacket down on the bed and makes his way out of the room and shutting the door, he turned to the door one last time but shock his head and made his way to the flat.