Chapter 17

"We'll call the police." Brax sighs

"Brax are you crazy, look at Kyle, we can't gamble his life." Heath grunts.

"Kyle's tough he can handle it." Brax sighs looking at his younger Brother.

"Kyle?" Brax asks.

"I'll be fine." He manages to spill out.

"You're all going to prison, for a long time." Brax hisses

"Just as long as Kyle is dead i don't care where i am." Duncan hisses.

Heath walks up to Duncan.

"Now Heath remember, Jackson still has a gun pointed at your younger brother." Anton laughs.

Heath looks like he's about to hit Anton and Duncan but he looked at Kyle who was lying on the floor already in a bad way and takes a step back.

"Call the police Brax." Casey mutters as he can see the colour of Kyle's skin starting to pale.

Brax pulls out his mobile and dials 000.

"Emerson its Darryl Braxton, can you please come to apartment 35 in the Summer Bay Motel." Brax sighs.

"We found the guys who kidnapped Kyle and attacked him." Brax sighs.

"Yep we will keep them here." Brax breathes a sigh of relief.

"There you go Duncan, you can no longer make my little brothers life a living misery." Brax hisses.

"I think we still are." Duncan grins as he points to Kyle who is pale and blood is pouring out of him.

"Kyle!" Heath yells and starts to run to Kyle but is stopped by Jackson.

"Now, now Heath not a step closer." Jackson laughs.

"Just please, we need to wait until the police to come before we call the ambulance at least let us talk to him." Heath begs.

Jackson looks up at his dad."Very well." Duncan hisses.Heath runs up to Kyle and grabs his shoulder.

"Mate, can you hear me?" Heath asks.

"Heath." Kyle mumbles.Heath breaths a sigh of relief.suddenly they hear sirens and the police burst in.

"Brax his pulse is getting slower." Casey mumbles.

"Brax what happened here?" Kat asks when she sees Kyle.

"They happened." Brax hisses pointing at Duncan and his sons.

"What are their names?" Emerson asks.

"Duncan, Anton, Joseph and Jackson Bennett." Brax hisses

"How much do you know about them?" Emerson asks.

"He Sexually and physically abused Kyle when he was younger and killed his mum." Heath snarls pointing at Duncan.

"Take Kyle to the hospital Heath." Brax orders. Heath and Casey pick Kyle up and take him to the hospital with one of Kyle's arms over each of their shoulders.

"Hang in there buddy." Heath mumbles to Kyle who is barley conscious.

After they leave Brax turns to Emerson.

"They were also the ones that kidnapped him that time he went missing and did you see the stat of him they could of killed him and they didn't care." Brax hisses.

"Duncan Bennett you are under arrest for physical abuse, murder, attempted murder, sexual abuse and kidnapping." Kat hisses as she puts cuffs on Duncan.

"Anton, Joseph and Jackson Bennett you are under arrest for attempted murder, kidnapping and abuse." Emerson snarls as him and the two other cops put cuffs on the three boys.

"We will be back for him Brax." Duncan hisses.

They are all put in a police van.

"Kat! can you please give me a lift to the hospital?" Brax asks.

Kat could see the desperation in Brax's eyes to make sure his brother was okay.

"Get in." She smiles.Brax got in the car and turned to Kat.

"How long will they be locked up for?" Brax asks.

"At least 9 years for the boys and about 16 years for Duncan." Kat sighs.

"Kat, thats not long enough." Brax sighs.

"Brax we will make sure they never come near your family again." Kat promises.

As the arrive at the hospital Brax turns to Kat.

"Thank you." He smiles slightly.

He rushes off to the front desk.

"Kyle Braxton." He blurts.

"Brax." Heath calls him over.he rushes over and enters Kyle's hospital room.