Chapter 15

Heath had slept the whole night on Kyle's bed sitting up and resting his head against the wall, Kyle hadn't woken up at all after he went to sleep, But he didn't want to leave his little brother alone after he was upset and afraid.

Heath was waking up slowly and he fixed the pain in his neck.

He gets out of bed and walks to the lounge.

"where you get to last night?" Bianca asks.

"Kyle was in a bad way." Heath sighs.

"why what happened?" Beau asks panicking.

"I played the big brother last night, he was screaming sobbing his heart out." Heath sighs.

"Is he okay now?" Brax asks.

"he's sleeping.' Heath sighs.

"What was he freaking out about?" Brax asks.

"his uncle, he's scared Brax, Duncan killed his mum in front of him and threatened to kill him he told anyone." Heath sighs.

Kyle comes out his brown hair sticking up everywhere.

"Kyle are you okay?" Heath asks.

"Yea, did you sleep on my bed last night?" Kyle asks.

"Yea mate, i was worried about you." Heath smiles.

"Cheers mate, you're a great Brother." Kyle smiles.

"I know just remember that the next time i annoy you." Heath laughs ruffling up his already messy hair.

"Kyle do you want a cup of tea?" Ricky asks.

"yea Rick that would be great thank you." Kyle sighs.

"mate, we will fix this." Brax reassures him.

"Brax its well past fixing." Kyle sighs.

"what do you mean mate?" Heath asks.

"the damage has been done, Duncan and my cousins are not going to leave me alone no matter what we do, they have always found a way and their always going to find a way." Kyle grunts running hands though his hair.

"Kyle you listen to me, they will NEVER you hear me NEVER hurt you again, and if they do they'll have us to deal with." Brax sighs putting his arm around his brother.

"My whole life my uncle and cousins have been there right beside me making sure my life is miserable, do you really think you'll be able to stop them, Anton's a MMA fighter and Jackson and Joseph can fight as well and my Uncles a psychopath." Kyle suddenly cries out as Ricky puts his cup of tea down.

"Kyle that part of your life is over now, i don't care how good they are at fighting we will stop them and we will make them pay for putting you through everything they put you through." Brax sighs.

"Brax if they find out that I've told anyone you don't want to know what will happen." Kyle mumbles.

"Kyle we already told you that their coming no where near you." Brax sighs.

"but how do you know that?" Kyle asks.

'cause we will make sure they don't." Heath promises sitting beside Kyle.

"you're great big brothers you know that right." Kyle smiles.

"yea we know." Brax smiles slapping Kyle on the back.

Kyle grabs his tea and drinks it while the boys watch tv when the time came they all got up and headed towards the car to fix the problem that has been going on for 23 years.