Chapter 9

"What is it mate?" Brax asks.

"Yea mate are you okay?" Duncan asks Kyle, Kyle realized that the others around him were his uncle and cousins.

"Ummm. " Kyle mumbles.

"Mate? " Brax asks.

"I'm hungry. " Kyle sighs.

"I'll make you some toast." Brax chuckles.

Duncan stares at Kyle and raises his eyebrows.

"Can I have pizza?" Kyle asks knowing that his Uncle wanted to talk to him.

"Sure Kyle, Duncan make sure he does nothing. " Brax smiles as he hands Kyle back his cellphone and shuts the front door.

As soon as the car starts and pulls away Duncan goes up to Kyle and grabs him hard by the shoulder.

"You weren't about to tell him were you Kyle?" Duncan asks.

"No." Kyle mumbles.

Duncan grabs Kyle harder by the shoulder.

"That's a lie and you know it." Duncan snarls.

"Can I bash in his pretty little face dad?' Anton asks.

"Not yet but if Kylie doesn't give us the money soon you can do whatever you want to him." Duncan laughs.

"Please just leave me alone and I'll never tell anyone anything." Kyle begs.

"You're kidding me aren't you. " Anton laughs.

"Brax could beat all of you guys up." Kyle yells.

"Well he's never going to find out is he." Duncan snarls tightening his grip on Kyle again.

"No." Kyle mumbles.

"Good, now meet us on the pier in a weeks time with $10,000 or else. " Duncan snarls.

"Okay." Kyle mumbles trying to find out how he can get the money.

"If you even think about telling anyone we will make you regret it." Duncan snarls.

Suddenly the door opens and Heath walks in.

"You alright mate? " Heath asks Kyle.

Kyle looked in between Heath and Duncan.

"Yea I'm good. " Kyle lies.

"Where's Brax? " Heath asks.

"Getting pizza." Kyle smiles.

"Way to go Kylie bossing the big fella around." Heath laughs.

"Yea." Kyle grins.

"You can go now boys, I'll look after Kylie you guys can come back tomorrow. " Heath smiles.

"See ya mate. " Anton grins.

Heath lifts Kyles feet up and sits on the other end of the couch.

"You seem tense mate, are you okay?" Heath asks looking worryingly at Kyle.

"Yea like I said I'm good." Kyle manages a smile.

"I'm just worried about you mate." Heath sighs.

"Well there's no need to be. " Kyle sighs.

After 10 minutes Brax comes back in with pizza.

"I knew you would be home, you can smell food from a mile away can't you. " Brax laughs as he hands Heath a pizza.

"Here Kyle, Hawaiian. " Brax smiles.

"Cheers Brax." Kyle grins.

"Can you remember anything else? " Brax asks.

"No." Kyle mumbles.

"Okay, all good." Brax frowns.

Kyles mind was racing he knew that he has to get the money, he pulled out his phone and checked his account details.

Kyle Braxton: $12, 000

Kyle breathed a sigh of relief, all he has to do was take $10,000 out and his life was safe again.

"Why you checking your account details." Heath asks snatching Kyles phone out of his hands.

Kyle just lay there looking down at his hands avoiding his brothers eyes.

"Answer the question Kyle. " Brax yells so loud it caused Kyle to flinch.

Kyle looked up at his two older brothers wondering if he should tell them the truth.