Chapter Twenty Three

"You cheated!" Lafayette screamed as he threw his controller down on the couch. Hercules chuckled, wrapping his arms around Lafayette's waist. "Dirty cheater," Lafayette punched Hercules in the shoulder.

"Laf, you're going to wake up John and Lex if you keep screaming like that," Hercules said, pecking Lafayette on the lips. Lafayette shook his head, smiling as he slung his arms around Hercules' neck, kissing Hercules lovingly. The two had been playing the game by themselves for hours, John and Alex having called it quits as soon as it reached midnight. "Baby, we should get to bed, it's really late."

"Carry me?" Laf asked, raising an eyebrow. Hercules smiled, sighing as he lifted Lafayette in his arms, shutting off the television before carrying the Frenchman down the hallway, opening the door to Lafayette's room before setting Laf down on the soft bed, pulling blankets over him. Hercules turned on his heels, starting to walk away before Lafayette whined. "Herc, stay here." Hercules turned around, seeing Lafayette looking up at him, a pout in his lips. "Please?"

Hercules smiled as he crawled under the blankets next to Lafayette. Laf squealed happily, wrapping his arms around Hercules' waist, resting his head on his chest.

"You're adorable," Hercules purred, running his hand across Lafayette's back absentmindedly. Laf blushed, burying his face in Hercules' hoodie. "Goodnight baby."

Lafayette looked up, pressing a kiss to Hercules' cheek. "Bonne nuit, mon amour."

A/N: Sorry this is so short but I wanted to write some fluff because I feel like shit tonight.