Chapter Eighteen

A/N: A lot of you wanted me to keep going with my writing, thank you to all of you who left comments because they really do help. I'm feeling happy today, and can safely tell you guys I will not be leaving any time soon. Though I was considering it, you all made me rethink my decisions. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

"So Herc," John began as he pressed his cup of coffee to his lips. Alexander and Lafayette were in the kitchen making dinner, leaving John and Hercules in the living room alone. Though Lafayette had reminded him John was harmless, Hercules still had a lingering nervousness flooding his system in John's company. "Laf doesn't usually move that fast in relationships. He must really like you."

Hercules smiled softly, crossing his legs tightly. "I hope he does, John. I like him a lot," John nodded, smiling.

John and Hercules laughed as they heard Alexander scream "Oh my god Laf that's fucking sugar! I told you to get me salt goddammit!" from the kitchen. Hercules looked in the direction of the yelling before turning to John.

"So, that one is yours huh?" Hercules asked, raising an eyebrow.

John grinned brightly, nodding. "Yeah, I'm so lucky to have him. He's all I've wanted for longer than he could possibly know. Sure, he can be a little shit sometimes, but he's mine. And I love him so much," Hercules smiled as John gushed about Alexander, his hands on his face as a blush arose on his cheeks. Though his expression turned from happiness to slight worry as they heard a crash from the kitchen. "What did they do now?"

Hercules didn't give a second thought as he bolted to the kitchen, sighing as he saw Lafayette and Alex on the floor, both covered in flour. "Oh my god."

"Mon amour! We had a slight mishap-"

"It's your fault," Alexander said, cutting Lafayette off. John walked in, covering is mouth as he snickered. "Oh what are you laughing at?"

"Baby, I think we should order Chinese food or pizza. Or anything really," John said, unable to withhold his laughter. Alex huffed, crossing his arms as he glared at Lafayette, who ran a hand through his hair, which was coated in flour. "How did you two even...?"

"Don't ask," Lafayette insisted, picking himself off of the ground, running a hand across his powder-covered face. "I'm going to go take a shower." He left the room, planting a kiss on Hercules cheek beforehand. Hercules would've smiled if it didn't leave flour across his face, which he brushed off with a paper towel.

John held his hands out for Alexander, still chuckling to himself. "Come on baby girl, let's get you cleaned up." He lifted Alexander up easily, pulling him to his chest. "Herc, order some food would you?"

"Can we get Chinese food?" Alex asked. "I think I should get to pick since Lafayette fucked everything up!" He shouted the last part, hoping Laf could hear him. John chuckled, turning to Hercules with a raised eyebrow. Herc nodded, letting John write down what Alex and him wanted, and what he figured Laf would want before exiting the kitchen, his flour covered boyfriend under his arm.

Hercules placed their order over the phone before heading to the living room, taking a seat on the couch.

He flipped through his phone, looking through social media and such until he heard footsteps in front of him. He looked up, seeing Lafayette in a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants, his wet hair tucked behind his ear so it didn't fall in his face.

"Hey Laf," Hercules greeted, shoving his phone in his pocket as Lafayette crawled into his lap, smiling up at him. Hercules chuckled, wrapping his arms around Lafayette's waist absentmindedly. "So I really have to ask, how the fuck did you two manage to cover your entire upper halves in flour?"

Lafayette sighed, shaking his head. "I have no idea."

The two stayed like that in silence until John entered the room, Alex in his arms. John took a seat on the couch next to Hercules, Alexander clinging to his chest, half asleep. John chuckled as he noticed Lafayette's tired demeanor. "I can't believe cooking wore you two out."

Lafayette lazily slapped John's arm. "Baise toi," he mumbled. Hercules poked at his face, earning an annoyed groan from the Frenchman. "What?"

"I ordered food," Hercules said, chuckling as Lafayette's face lit up. "You're adorable."

"I know," Lafayette said, a smug smirk on his face. "But you're hot," John rolled his eyes, chuckling.

"Get a room you two."

A/N: If you caught the DEH reference I will cherish your existence. Also, is anyone else a slut for John calling Alex baby, cause I am. I mean, I'm a slut for getting called baby myself, but John calling Alex baby is what I live for.