Chapter Nineteen

Hercules ran his hands through Laf's soft curls, humming to the Frenchman as he painted his nails, curled up in Hercules' lap.

"What do you think about this color Herc?" Lafayette asked, flattening his hand for Hercules to see the navy blue shade coating his nails.

"They look good," Hercules said smiling. After they ate John and Alex went to bed, John deciding that he'd rather bring Alex to bed that have him complain about how much his neck hurt after sleeping in his lap on the couch. "Babe," Hercules said, eyeing his watch. It was getting late, nearly eight o'clock. "I should probably get going. I have class tomorrow morning, and I should get back to my dorm."

Lafayette pouted, but pulled himself off of Hercules, careful not to smudge his still-drying nails. Hercules stood up before making his way to the door.

"Where ya going big guy?" John asked as he entered the room, an empty glass of water in his hand.

"Back to my dorm," Hercules groaned, pulling on his shoes. "God I fucking hate my roommates," John stared at him for a moment, from what Lafayette and Hercules could tell, the gears were turning in John's mind. "John?"

"Why don't you just move in here?" John asked. "Alexander's old room is unoccupied, since Alex sleeps in my room."

"I couldn't," Hercules said, shaking his head. "I don't want to be a bother."

"Nonsense," John insisted, shrugging. "It wouldn't be any trouble. Let's just use my truck to go get your shit, and you can move in." Hercules gave him a look of uncertainty, a little nervous by the thought of moving into their apartment. "Come on Herc. What do you say?"

"I guess I could," Hercules said. John smiled, pulling on a sweatshirt that was hanging on the coat rack onto himself, setting the glass he was holding down.

Lafayette squealed, wrapping his arms around Hercules. He pressed a kiss to his cheek before pulling away. "See you soon," he chimed as John pulled Hercules out of the door.

Hercules sighed, letting John pull him to his old beat up looking truck. John grinned as he got in the driver's side. "This'll be interesting."

A/N: Wow, this chapter is bad. I'm feeling really shitty tonight, and I'm lowkey kind of reconsidering quitting writing.