Chapter 18: Making It Official

"A pizza and a wine? Seriously?" Monica exclaimed.

                "Haven't you tried it?"

                They're watching the film Ted - a talking teddy bear.

                "Alright. I'm gonna try it. Baka hindi ako makauwi nito sa amin."

                "I'll drive you or.. you can sleep over here." He suggested.

                "No. That's not g0nna happen."

                "Why not? It's not like we'll sleep together. Unless you..."

                "It's not like that." She interrupted. "Okay, you'll drive me home."

                She was laughing the whole time when they're watching the movie. "Ted is so hilarious."

                He can't keep but continuously adoring her since the minute she stepped into his unit. She acts more natural now unlike before. He already knew few things about her but he wanted to know her even more. His attention was on hers the whole time.

                "Ako lang yata ang uminom ng wine." Wika ulit ni Monica. "Let's watch another movie and I'll go home after. I'll choose again."

                "The remote control is yours."

                "Anne Hathaway's One Day. Have you already watched this?"

                "Not yet."

                Let's try it then." at kumuha ito ng isang slice ng pizza. Pagkatapos ubusin ay ininom nito ang natitirang wine sa kanyang baso. "I'm full" she burped "again."

                He laughed. "I can't imagine a beautiful girl like you burped that loud."

                "Was it disgusting? I'm sorry."

                "I'll never ever get disgusted by your every move."

                Muntik ng magdikit ang kanilang mga mukha nang lingunin ni Monica si Wesly. Nagkatitigan silang dalawa. His eyes were looking at hers and her lips alternately.

                Nag-iwas ng mata si Monica. "Mukhang nahihilo na ako sa wine." She leaned her back on the couch. "She really has a gorgeous big eyes and I love them." Ang tinutukoy nito ay ang artistang babae.

                "I've seen more beautiful pair of eyes than hers."

                "Were they owned by a woman?"

                "Yeah!"

                "What color are her eyes then?"

                "Brown. Those were the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen."

                "Was it the girl you talked about when we were at the comedy bar? 'Yung inalayan mo ng kanta?"

                "How did you know?"

                "I just knew." She still didn't look at him.

                "Are you jealous?" He's teasing.

                "There's no reason." Her face looked bored. "Where is she now?"