7.

I managed to get Raphael back home in one piece. He was knocked out cold and I was extremely tired after I had to carry the Yeti of a man. I just sat down on the couch opposite him and soon I was out too. I was rudely awaken by a noise, as I wiped my eyes groggily and my eyes adjusted I immediately sat up. It was Raphael! He had rolled off of the couch, it would have been funny, had he not been helplessly moaning and wincing as he tried to stand up clutching his nose.

      "Let me see." I demanded. He eyed me strangely, I sighed and went to get an ice pack, his nose was already bruising.... When I returned Raphael wasn't there anymore, I quickly climbed upstairs taking them two at a time, thankful that my long legs were coming in handy. I caught up to him on the passageway.

    "Where are you going, Sir?" He didn't answer and stopped at his room. I didn't want to enter his room but I didn't want him to hurt his self again. I sighed and entered, immediately his scent wrapped around me. He smelt of money, power and a little touch of after shave.

       He picked the master bedroom to stay in when he arrived and I wasn't surprised. I had the most trouble arranging this room especially after Raphael arrived. It wasn't that he was a pig, no it was the little things he left out of place and the nagging I got when he wasn't pleased with how I put a certain thing. I remember the times I had the house to myself, I would stretch my self on the king sized bed. And I may or may not have had a few minutes nap. I just hoped my loving boss hadn't watched the videos from before he came...

     Raphael went into the toilet, I stayed put while he used the toilet. I expected him to come out then, so I could slam this ice pack on his nose, but I guess the man couldn't stand bad hygiene even in his drugged state, because soon I heard the sounds of the shower, he hummed as he splashed water on himself.
Wait! Who was even in there? Raphael? It was hard to wrap my head around that. The tune wasn't familiar and I backed away when I heard his footsteps coming towards the door.

    He came out with his wet hair plastered to his face, but I could still see his hard green eyed gaze on me, I swallowed. He was in a thin singlet and had a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Leave, Maid." His hard voice rang out and echoed in the room. He continued as I dropped the ice pack on his dresser and turned to leave. "I'm sure you have seen enough male body's at your other place of work."

    I gripped the ice pack harder and bit my tongue as I faced him and met his gaze, I turned away when he cocked an eyebrow threateningly at me. "Use that SIR, for your nose." I said with so much stress and emphasis on the Sir, that if it wasn't a stone I was talking to he would have flinched.

      I hurried back to the living room taking the stairs two at a time as I had come and on the last two I lost my footing. I fell with a might thump on my back end and a pain surged up my spine. I groaned, as I checked if I was severely injured. I hadn't sprained anything but the fall, had guaranteed that I'd be walking with a limp for some time.
Raphael came down the stairs, smirking as I tried to stand up rubbing my butt. I eyed him and turned to walk away, the living room seemed so far for my limping self. I didn't know when I was enveloped with this man's scent for the umpteenth  time today. His soap must have had vanilla in it because that little scent was making me crave ice cream.

       I quickly realized what was going on and I squirmed in his hold, he just held me tighter to his chest, the only barrier a thin singlet... My boss was very fit indeed. He discarded my squirming body on a couch and went to the opposite one the one he had been on when he fell. "Pervert!" My head rang.

     I stared at him, as he took the remote. He met my gaze, with a silent question, I lost as I turned my head to the other side so I didn't have to look at him. He turned on the television and just my luck that it was on E news and there was a rerun of the news of Raphael making me enter his car and crazy rhetorical questions being asked. Raphael sighed and a soft click meant he'd turned off the television.
I faced him again scared of the question that was on my lips, what would be his reaction if I asked?

     "Sir? Did you love her?" I choked out. Before his stare would make my courage seep out.

     "I don't see your business in the matter, but NO. I never loved her." He spat out with an odd emotion in his eyes and then he was closed of again. I nodded and turned again, concerned more with counting the stitches of the embroidery of the sofa.

      I heard Raphael's soft snores later and I slowly turned my heard scared that even the slightest movements would awake KING KONG. Hercules was curled up beside him and in Raphael's unconscious state I noticed a few laugh lines by his eyes.

    I shook away the thought... I WAS ON A VERY IMPORTANT MISSION.

FINALLY! *sighs* I'm sorry everyone, but I'm glad I took the break, my writing degrading. But am back! I might still be neglecting, Trying to get away, but one of this days I will surprise you. There's still another chapter I have written but my thumbs are a bit rusty because I type on my phone but I will update. : ) please enjoy.