1.

A/N
    Squeal!! 😆 I am so excited about my new book. It was an idea that just popped into my head one day and I loved it. Warning: This book might be a little cliché, or will it? Read on to find out.👍💞😘
    However: If you read my last book, "Trying to get away."  

    This is my second book and it's unedited, bear with me. Without further ado.

      I woke up at exactly six a.m. My life was a written book, and my routines stayed the same everyday, well except on Saturday's and Sunday's. I got up wincing. My neck hurt and I was irritated even more by my dream, why did I have to remember it anyway? Dreams were stupid! They were fictitious  lies put together by your brain. I hated my dreams and it was not because of the fact that most of them where night terrors. No, it was because, they gave a false hope, just like the dream I had today. It gave a false hope of something that was lost being found. I mean, this was real life I had to face facts, no matter how I wanted that dream, it wouldn't ever be. I sighed as I shrugged of my blanket, I couldn't waste time like this, I mean this was New York City. If I didn't get up now then the road would be too jam packed for me to get to work.

      I look at myself in the mirror, the red mane I called my hair stuck out in all directions, although I was sure I didn't get struck by lightning. There was dry saliva that'd made it's way to my chin. I rinsed my face as I took in my image. Although now it looked like princess Miranda's from Brave, I loved my red hair and it could appear much more tamed if I cared or tried. My blue eyes, were nearly grey and they were not that captivating, as people sometimes described blue eyes to be, mine were somewhat dull, they simply said - I am me, and I hated fun - I was Cherophobic. And  I took it more as a lifestyle than an irrational fear, my life had already been planned out. I brushed my teeth, again examining myself, I was thin, like really skinny. Of course I was not anorexic but I was skinny! "Up and down! Up and down, the wheel on the bus go, Up and down..." I hummed as I brushed my teeth and spat out. I was also tall, 5'8 not basketball player tall but I had some height on the average woman. I rinsed my brush after I was through brushing, 50 times up, 50 times down. Singing the song helped me count. I got into the shower...

      I made breakfast after I'd showered, I tied my wet hair in a pony tail as I cracked an egg, scrambled it, plated it and dug in. I'd already set out the bread and bacon, as I poured myself some juice, it tickled my throat as it went down. I finished, the kitchen was a little smokey. I hate opening my windows, why? Because I had a neighbour who had children and at every chance they got they, peeped. When I first moved in I'd once caught the dog, looking at me, I only wore a tank top and my underwear. Why? Because that's what you do when you live alone. "Perv!" I muttered as I closed the window that day and refused to open it since. Plus I liked the dark. I quickly finished my breakfast  and got ready for work.

      By 7:10 a.m, I was outside trying to start my car, the stupid thing wouldn't start. When I turned on the ignition it'd jerk forward and off. In my fury, I went out and slammed my fist into the bonnet, it seemed to have worked, but now apart from my neck my fist was throbbing. I got into the car and stopped at a pharmacy, I bought some Painkiller's and went to work.

     By the time I arrived I knew, I was in trouble, I worked at a gas station, at least till two, then it was off to my second job. I said a silent prayer to God, in hope that I wouldn't be told off by my boss, ehm, you see, red head's had quite a bit of a temper and I wasn't excluded. I wouldn't sit while my boss - Joe Willis, a slightly overweight guy with small beady eyes and a button nose - told me off, that's why I did my absolute best to avoid that scenario. I crossed my finger as I took a leap of faith and stepped in the small convenience store he also owned. I greeted George and I exhaled simultaneously, I didn't know I was holding my breath. George smiled at me as I checked in. I went to the gas station. Tracy, Liam and Justin all worked out here with me. It was bearable since they all thought I was a snob and ignored me. They sometimes did the craziest thing and I surely didn't want to be part of it. Liam and Justin were best friends and both had dated Tracy. I walked to my spot, they all acted as if they didn't notice me but I felt they're surprise, I was usually the first to arrive at work unless I called in sick.

      My first customer arrived, all the windshield's were tinted black and I couldn't see anyone until the person winded there window down. It was hard to see the person in the car since it was just a tiny hole. He as I noticed, made and barked his obnoxious instructions to me. I rolled my eyes and fueled the car, the car was black all over and although I was not well acquainted with car models, it looked like a car I'd seen in an advertisement, a Jaguar?

    After fueling the car the driver, let the money fall to the ground and sped off. He was so arrogant, who did he think he was? I was about to shout at him before, I felt a hand that smelt of mint gum clamp over my mouth. "Hey! Let me go."

    "George! What are you doing?"

    "Saving you from being fired?" I looked at him quizzically.

    "What do you mean? Why'd you stop me, I'd have shown that guy a piece of my mind.

     " Number 1: Joe's got security cameras out here, you'll be doomed if he finds you harassing a customer. Number 2: That guy, is filthy, stinking rich. Joe's not only going to fire you, he'll mop the floor with you if he finds out about it."

    "Oh!" Was all I managed to say as I felt the others staring. I blushed furiously. And went back to work.

Mariano Di Vaio as Raphael Ferrari

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mariano Di Vaio as Raphael Ferrari

Deborah Ann Woll as Phoebe Winters

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Deborah Ann Woll as Phoebe Winters.
Disclaimer- this is the property of the individuals in the pictures I just found it on google.

..... What do you think about the person I picked for Raphael?