2.

A/N
Hi everyone! Hugs to all of you who read, voted and commented, thank you. I think this chapter will interest you😋😉. Believe me I've got it all planned out. I hope you enjoy it.

I was in my car again, heading for my second job. There was no doubt in my mind that I liked it better than my job at the gas station. I walked up to the large gate that surrounded the mansion. Could you guess? I was a housekeeper, it might have sounded diminishing, but I loved my job. Plus it paid much, much better than my job at the gas station.

I punched the security code I'd been given and entered. I greeted Victor, the security guard that was in charge of guarding the house, as he gave me the keys to the mansion. He was in his forties and I assumed he was divorced, due to the kind of phone calls I sometimes overheard him make. He was kind of strict but all in all he was a nice guy. I guess he had to be strict if he wanted to keep his job.

I inserted the key and opened the door, I was instantly greeted by a putrid smell. I stumbled back a bit as I blinked, I'd been here yesterday, I'd cleaned this house and it was spotless, how come it was a mess now. As I thought, a golden retriever approached me, it was holding a chew toy. I took a step back, I was terrified. I slowly walked backwards, until I turned back and ran so fast my legs ached. The building was quite far from the gate. And it was downhill from the position I was running. I stopped to catch my breath, when I noticed it wasn't chasing me. "Victor! Victor!" I yelled.

He came out running, some part of his shirt was tucked in and the other part was flying out, he scanned the perimeter looking for danger, not caring the least about his dishevelled appearance. When he saw nothing he walked up to me with a raised eyebrow. "What's the matter?"

For a second I forgot why I was panicking, "Why? Why? Is there a dog in the house?"

He looked angry before he started laughing, "you, you called me out here because of a dog?"

I sucked in my cheeks and pouted. This wasn't the first time, I'd felt embarrassed today. "But who, who does it belong to and why did you allow it in the house?"

"Oh! You didn't know? Mr. Ferrari's son will be staying here for now. He has some business here or something."

"What's his name?" I asked bewildered.

"Raphael, but he prefers to be called Sir." I rolled my eyes as he said that. Victor, narrowed his eyes, he looked serious, "Seriously! Don't get off on the wrong foot with him, he's spoilt, but he's also the heir to everything here so I'd advice you to be obedient, if you like your job." Just as he'd finished we heard a horn at the gate and it opened it self. I froze as I saw the car, black tinted windows and an equally black car, could it be? Was it him? My heart continued beating wildly as I continued to stare as the man passed us. "Please Victor, please tell me that is not Raphael."

"You've met?" He asked as he was about retreating back to his job.

I swallowed, "Unfortunately."

I arrived at the house to see a dark haired man tapping his shoe to the ground furiously as he fixed me with a hard stare. "You." He stressed "left my door open?"

"I - I - I'm really sorry Raph- I mean Sir." He raised an eyebrow, his face was still hard.

"I do not accept flimsy apologies. What if Hercules ran away? Why did you even leave the door open?" I was about to explain when he cut me off.

"I do not care. Do what you have come here to do." I clenched and unclenched my fists. The nerve of this guy, first at the gas station and now here. He really was a spoilt brat. But I loved this job. Victor said for some time didn't he? I'd have to endure till then. I put on a sugar coated smile and went in.

I met him at the entrance of the door, he stared me in the eye menacingly. "I do not repeat my words MAID! Either do what I say or leave!" The way he stressed the maid, really added to the fire that was brewing inside me. I swallowed my pride and was about to nod, when he turned his back to me and took the most arrogant strides that could belong to a human. Hercules followed him and I was glad. Through out the whole day, I washed, swept, mopped, polished. I was exhausted, my neck didn't even help matters. My boss, Raphael hadn't come out since, I was happy. His green eyed gaze did nothing but irritate me, I recalled how rudely he treated me this morning.

I slumped into the couch as he stepped out. He'd just showered and his hair that had once been set in a gelled style, was every where. Literally, he was combing it as he talked on his phone and didn't seem to care the slightest bit that, that was the floor I'd spent several back aching hour cleaning. As I looked back, I saw drops of water in his wake. I bit my tongue in other to hold it in place. When he'd finished with the phone call, he turned to me, I immediately shut my eyes and pretended to sleep. "Go clean that up, and where is my food?" My eyes immediately shut open as he fixed me with a cold stare.

I- I - I haven't made any food, he rubbed his temples in frustration. "Do you wish to lose this job?" I shook my head.

"Should I order Chinese or do you want pizza? I'd already brought out my phone to dial the number. At this he groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose, he bit his lower lip. He really looked irked. "What do you take me for? Go into that kitchen and prepare something for me to eat." He growled. "I am a vegetarian" he added as an after thought.

I was still pondering on what to cook, he was a vegetarian? What would I cook? I decided to go with a recipe I'd once seen them do on TV. It took like half an hour and it came out sloppier than I'd remembered but I'd done it. It tasted pretty good even if I said so myself.

"Sir? Sir?" I checked every room in the house but there was no sign of Raphael. His food was getting cold. I went outside to ask Victor. "Victor, have you seen Raphael?"