6.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing furiously, I was happy when it was quiet again but just like that it started ringing again. I dutifully smashed my hand into the answer button and Janice's voice came through the line.

"Phoebe?" weird she never called me Phoebe. "Go check the news pronto!" I grudgingly murmured as I got out of bed, what was so important?

"Which news channel?" I asked as I'd reached the TV.

"E news! ." She answered swiftly. I rolled my eyes, she was such a gossip.

As I turned to the news, my eyes nearly popped out of they're sockets. There in a picture was Raphael, from when he met me outside the library, my face wasn't visible though, so I was thankfully. The caption read, "Multi-billioniare already over Ex?" Just then a picture of a beautiful Latino woman came up, she was beautiful in all ramifications of the word and her figure was voluptuous. The reporter went on to state that Raphael and Chanel O'Neill as I'd learnt was the woman's name, were in a very long relationship with no information about their break up and that they were rumors about marriage. The reporter then went on to ask a rhetorical question about Raphael and I. Yuck, not even in a million years, yet I was happy that they hadn't caught my face and I was wearing a beanie that had all my hair in it at the time. Sometimes Raphael didn't think, just look at the mess he'd gotten me into. For crying out loud! I hated the guy.

Hercules came and joined me at that time, I wasn't in the mood to sleep anymore, and as I ended the call with Janice a light bulb flashed inside my head. I was going to play fire with fire, I thought. And made conclusions on how my devious plans would materialise. Raphael was not going to like what he would see when he'd come back home, I grinned and patted Hercules on the head. "Play dead," I commanded Hercules and he obeyed my instruction.

Later that day, I assumed Raphael would be coming back, but I needed everything to be perfect and so, I took Hercules to the park to get some fresh air, I realized what I was planning could practically cost me my job but risks had to be taken. I had to do this, just to see that arrogant smirk wiped off his face. While at the park, Hercules joined in with some Frisbee catching, I saw him letting a lady dog win. I shook my head, he was even more sensitive than his owner. The other dog was a golden retriever too, and she had her fur combed to an immaculate and pristine state. She looked like a show dog. I guess I was wrong because, when she was tired, she approached the seat close to me where an elderly woman sat, she winked at me and I smiled back.

Hours later, I and Hercules were back at the house, Victor hadn't said anything when I took him out for a walk and he didn't say anything as I and Hercules made our way up the hill with, three bottle of ketchup.

I doused a wholesome amount of ketchup on Hercules as he lay on the floor playing dead, I then wedged a fake knife I'd covered in ketchup in between his right arm and his body. I just couldn't wait for my dear bosses reaction. And now it was a count down until Raphael would come.

I was still half asleep when I heard the sound of a helicopter, that was my cue to hide, as I crouched under a side table, I heard the door unlock and a familiar man came in.

RAPHAEL'S POV
I almost didn't make it back today, I still had some things to tidy up. But I missed Hercules, I was sure that Phoe - I mean that woman was incapable of taking care of him, I just wished he wasn't in too much of a mess. That girl just brought out the worst in me, from her fiery red hair, to her cool crystal eyes, she was just an epitome of trouble and even the first time we met, I'd had a feeling she'd find a way to crawl back into my life. I sighed as I unlocked the door to the mansion, it seemed like Victor had already retired for the night.

"What the?" I said as I ran to his side, there on the ground was Hercules. He was lying there, covered in blood, there was a knife wedged in his chest and that maid was no where to be found. I went down on my knees and tried checking his pulse, who could have done this? Hercules was the only thing I had left after the accident. He was my support, I slipped next to him and brought my hand that was covered in blood to my nose and sniffed. Immediately, all my senses closed up, I couldn't breath, the only time I got this reaction was when I had Ketchup and suddenly my eyes widened as I realized what happened. I was about to collapse as a figure came out from under a table, I blankly registered her reaction as I fell face first on the hard wood floor.

PHOEBE'S POV.
Hercules had already dropped the act and was now barking, I stared between him and my boss as I slowly regained my thinking capacity. What just happened? I lunged for his suitcase and found an allergy shot and plunged it into his arm. He still had not started breathing steadily and before I knew what I was doing, I started doing CPR, after I'd done it a few times, he started breathing normally again and I slowly made him stand up. As I put one of his muscled arm around my shoulder, I nearly collapsed, mustering all the strength in me, I began crab walking, as I grabbed his key from the table. As we reached his car, I roughly pushed him in and he hit his head, he grimaced still unconscious. I put a seatbelt on him and Hercules took the back seat. I went to the other side and turned on his car, it started smoothly as I accelerated down the hill. We arrived at the hospital, not long after and to my relief the doctor examined him and told me he was in the clear, I heaved a sigh of relief at that.

"What happened?" I asked a doctor whose name tag read, Dr. Macaulay.

"He has an intense allergic reaction to ketchup. He was lucky he had that allergy shot before you brought him here, or else." He ended, My eyes widened, it was my fault.

"Will you be able to let him go tonight." I asked him with my fingers crossed.

He thought for a while and then nodded,"Yes he may go home, we've administered some narcotics, so he may act a little strange, like he is drunk and he might have a terrible headache tomorrow he also might not remember what happened. Make sure you take good care of him," he ended.

I nodded as I slid off the sit to go and check on Hercules, Dr Macaulay had promised, to send two nurses to help me get Raphael in the car.

A/N
Oh no! Who knew revenge could be this dangerous? I really am so sorry for Raphael. Stupid Ketchup. So what did you think? Did you like the chapter? What's going to happen in Raphael's groggy state of mind, gasps. Will secrets be revealed? (I know I suck at this). Anyway I hope your all as excited as I am for the next chapter.

Question: Coconut or Pineapple?
Personally I'd say both ; ) But you guys can't do that.
Have a perfect day/night.