4.

"Hey! How've you been," he said. I just stood there staring at him as he passed me and went on to give a guy a bear hug, the guy smiled back at him. I still stood there, my mouth couldn't stop opening and closing as I was frozen, he didn't even recognise me, really? I still stood there as I noticed a familiar car approach, right now I just wanted to bury my face ten feet under, I really wasn't ready to face him now.

He stopped his car right in front of me, almost crushing my toes in the process, I'd have allowed him if that gave me a chance to sue him but, common sense told me that was a foolish plan, besides he had the money to cover it all up. As he rolled down his window, I was met by his steely gaze, he had a small smile on his face like a predator who had caught his prey.

"Why are you here and not doing you job?" He said looking me up and down.

I on the other hand was on the brink of tears and as he said that, I couldn't help but start to let the tears slip silently, it was because of people like Aidan that I'd become like this and now he didn't even notice me.

Raphael was still looking at me with his icy stare but I could see another emotion, confusion?, Pity. It didn't matter though, he had treated me as badly as every other person in my life had done. I really didn't have time for his stupid ego right now.

I began to take small steps to my car, I needed some ice cream. I had barely gotten far, when a hand forcefully gripped my wrist causing me to whip my head back as I wanted to scream. "Don't you dare." He enunciated every word. I tried desperately to tear my hand from his grip but he only held on tighter.

"Your hurting me!" I was trying my best and believe me when I say best not to do something drastic, would biting him be drastic? He had the money to end my existence and he was my boss, but I still reveled in the idea. From the corner of my eye, I spotted Janice, she was grinning maniacally and gave me a thumbs up, as I mouthed a help me. Good for nothing friend, I muttered to my self. As we got to the car, he opened the door for me, "what a gentleman," I said as he entered the driver seat.

"I'm sure I am," he said as he started the car.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked again after he'd been silent since the first time I asked the question.

"Why?" He adjusted his tie, "Why were you crying?"

I stuck my tongue out at him and didn't answer, as I reached over to turn on the music, he slapped my hand, while keeping an eye on the road. "What the heck!" I rubbed my hand as he stopped at the front of the mansion, as he waited for the gate to open, he turned to me. I really couldn't believe I was in the same car with him after the way he'd treated me, I should have bitten him and just gone to jail.

He waved a hand in front of my face, "don't ever cry in public again - I was momentarily stunned as he said that, what did he care? - and more importantly don't ever be late for work again.

I rolled my eyes, "how am I going to get my car back?"

"You have a car?" He seemed surprised.

My cheeks warmed, was this how low he taught of me? That I was a cheap maid who needed his pity? I didn't answer as I got out of the car and ran to the mansion, I was in no mood to see his stupid face. As he passed me, he gave me a look, a sorry look, but as soon as I saw it he passed me, I reduced my steps, I'd just have to let him enter the house. I was highly contemplating going back home.

As I surmounted the hilly climb and made my way to the house, I was met with Hercules' panting self. I was terrified, I really was scared of animals, as if he read my hesitation, he growled dangerously at me, he hadn't behaved like this the first time we met, maybe he had a whiff of all the negativity his owner exuded, poor mutt.

I slowly advanced but he growled again, Raphael appeared at the door smiling wickedly. He whispered something to Hercules and the stupid dog lunged forward, seriously my heart almost sunk as he came towards me. I shrieked in horror as the sound of a camera was heard and Hercules stopped. I looked between both dog and man, as my heartbeat was returning back to normal. He just smirked, - I got you good smirk - and went inside as he stuffed his phone in his pocket. I gritted my teeth as about an hour later he came downstairs, he'd changed into another suit, this time it was navy blue, my favourite colour and had a Bluetooth in his ear. I wouldn't lie, he looked awfully handsome. He finished the call and turned to me, as I shifted my eyes from the form fitting suit.

"I am travelling for two days." Really! So dream do come true, I thought. "During my trip you are to be Hercules' caretaker."

"What the? I don't know the first thing about taking care of dogs and I need a break too and..."

He raised his hand up and silenced me, "I don't care about your petty needs and shortcomings. All I care about is that he be in top conditions at my return, I have written the rules and things you need to know, check your email."

"How did you get my..." The sharp look he gave me was enough to silence me and I looked at him feebly.

"If I were you, I'd comply, I have all I need to persuade you right here," he said as he showed me his phone and the hideous picture he'd taken of me. Not only was it really embarrassing but I'd come here to run away, I couldn't do that with him posting that on social media or something, I begrudgingly agreed.

"Splendid! You have no need for your car for now, you will stay here." He said as my eyes nearly popped out of they're sockets. I was about to object when, I heard a helicopter? Nearby.

He turned his back to leave and as he walked out I saw a shiny thing catch my eyes, the keys. Maybe this was not all that bad as I unconsciously pat Hercules on the head and proceeded to lying down. I fell asleep.