Britney's Back

Britney Falls isn't a normal girl. She's a werewolf. Yes, they exist. She isn't popular in her high school. She is average. She hates people, so she always keeps to herself. When she finds her mate, Adrian, he rejects her. Adrian is the schools player and the most popular guy in school. It just happens that he is the soon to be alpha of the RedBlood Pack. Britney isn't anywhere close to his rank in the pack. Her parents, Ashley and Gabriel, are the lead pack warriors. Britney can kick anybodys ass anytime she wants, but no body except her brother Blaze and her sister Whitney knows that she can. When Adrian rejects her to keep his man whore ways, Britney gets pissed and runs away to Detroit. When she gets to Detroit, she meets another werewolf named Blaine. They instintly become best friends. When Britney joins Blaine's pack, she gets trained to be an intimidating, badass bitch who no one messes with. When trouble arrises with her old pack and she has to go back, she isn't the same girl. Adrian gets his ass kicked more than once for what he did. Will Britney accept Adrian or will he keep his player ways with the twins, Allyson and Scarlett? Will Blaine find his mate or will Britney turn out to be his mate?

Read to find out what happens to Britney and Adrian in 'Britney's Back'.