Chapter 16

Riley's POV

Me, Josie, Valerie, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis, went back to Liams apartment at about 9 Pm, to see if Vixenwas ok. Karter stayed at Adams house. Zany wasn't pleased but was ok with it. Anyway we went into the room to see Vixen and Harry snuggled up on the sofa. "Ok everyone be quiet!" I whisper, going to the kitchen to make some tea and coffee. Louis and Liam go into a closet and get some duvets and put one on Vixen and Harry. I wonder if they found Kian. I finished making the drinks and we all got one and sat at the table, drinking. After our drinks Liam and Valerie went to bed in Liams room, me and Louis went to sleep on Vixens sofa bed, and Josie and Nialls were on Vixens bed. "Riley, I love you so much. Don't ever leave me" Louis yawns, pulling me closer to him in the bed. We drifted to sleep quickly.

~The next morning~

VixensPOV

I woke up on the sofa, next to an adorable sleeping Harry. His lips looked so kissable. I pecked him on the lips, to discover he wasn't sleeping. He kissed back, hungrily but passionately. We were having a full on make out session, until Louis coughed, to be noticed. We looked up and saw he was sat on the sofa, watching spongebob, eating some lucky charms. I giggle, before sitting up. "Hey Vix, hey Harry" Louis says, his mouth full of sugary goodness. "Hey" Harry says in his orgasmic morning voice. "Hey Lou!" I say, as I take his spoon and eat some of his cereal. "Vixen. Do that again and I will tickle you" Louis looks at me wide eyed. I poke my tongue out at him, before I do it again. "Fine then!" Louis says as he stands up and starts to tickle me. "EEK HAZ HELP MEEE!!!!" I squeal, attempting and failing to kick at Louis. "Sorry Babe, you brought this upon yourself" Harry says, smirking as he helps Louis. "Fine then I will get someone who is demonic! GIRLS!!!!" I squeal loudly as the boys look at each other, like they are deers in headlights. The girls walk out and start to tickle me too. "TICKLE ATTACK!!!" Valerie screams, making Liam, Zayn and Niall join in. I squirm as they tickle me. I laugh as I'm tingly and in pain. "Say your sorry and we will stop!" Louis laughs. "NEVER!!!" I yell whilst giggling. After about five minutes of tickling I give up. "FINE IM SORRY LOUIS!!" I squeal loudly, laughing." King Louis demands that you peasants stop!" Louis commands. They all stop immediately. "Thank you!" I sigh sarcastically. "No problem!" Riley says as she winks playfully at me. "I hate you all sometimes!" I laugh. "What about me!?!?" Harry says pretending to be shocked. "Nah I like you. The least!" I say before giggling. "What about now?" Harry says as he puts me on his lap and kisses all over my face, except my lips. I groan as he teases me. I grab his face and make him stop. Instead of kissing him, I kiss all over his neck and occasionally nibble his earlobe. "Ugh get a room!" Liam laughs, pushing Harry playfully. "Fine we will!" I giggle as Harry picks me up and takes me to my room.