Chapter 7

2 Weeks's later

Vixens POV

I woke up cuddled into Harry. I looked at my phone. I picked it up and checked the time to see that it was 3 in the afternoon. "Harry" I whispered as he stretched out and opened his eyes. " Hey" He said as he pulled me into a hug. "Hey" I whispered as I cuddled into him. "I had the perfect dream" He whispers as he strokes my cheek with his thumb "How was it perfect?" I mumble as I leave tiny wet kisses along his jawline. "You were there" He mumbles before moaning quietly. "Vixen st-stop" He moans. "Nope!" I say as I kiss him on the lips. "We should probably go and see if the others are awake" He whispered after we pulled away. "But why?!" I protest as I pull the duvet over me."Because I said so" He smirked as he scooped me up whilst I was inside the duvet. I wrapped my legs around him as he walked out of the room. "Harry first of all there is food on the counter for you and second, why are you carrying Vixen inside of her duvet?" Liam questions as I sit her down on a stool. " She was too comfy to get up" I answer as I take a taco from the side. I could tell Liam had let Louis help because there were carrots all over the plate along with the tacos. "Louis we aren't eating these carrots!" Harry sighs as he puts them all back in the fridge. "YOU WILL EAT THEM MISTER! I AM THE ADULT AND YOU ARE THE CHILD! THEY ARE GOOD FOR YOU SO YOU BETTER BE EATING THEM IN THE NEXT 3 SECOND'S!!!" Louis yells as he playfully picks me up and pretends to kidnap me. "Help Harry!" I giggle as Louis takes me into my room and locks the door. "Vixen you don't need Harry..." Louis says as I back towards the wall, him following with lust in his dark eyes. As my back hits the wall Louis strokes my cheek before playing with my hair. I whimper in shock as Louis touches my face. "Vixen I have one more thing to say..." He whispers into my ear. "Wh-what?" I stutter as I move my face away from his, scared. "APRIL FOOLS!!!" Louis yells even though it is January. "OH MY GOD LOUIS!" I scream as I storm out of my room, tears streaming down my face. "OH MY GOD VIXEN WHATS WRONG!!??" Everyone screams besides Louis who is staring at the floor. "WHY DON'T YOU ASK THAT IDIOTIC LITTLE CHILD!?!" I scream in reply as I glare at Louis, crying. "Louis what did you do!?!" Riley sighs, angrily. "Well me and Harry played a pedo practical joke on her and I was pretending to be in love with Riley and then I touched her on her face and her stomach but then she was flinching!" Louis mumbles as he stares at the floor. The girls gasp, as they are the only ones that know what happened to me. "HARRY IT WAS YOUR IDEA!?!?" I scream as I stand up and stomp over to him before using all of my strength and slapping him round the face. "IT WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE!!! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO DAMN CRY!!!" Harry yells at me as tears form in his eyes. I start to feel faint as he says this and about 5 seconds later I collapse to the ground, letting darkness take over...

Rileys POV

OMG HARRY SHOULD NOT OF LET LOUIS TOUCH HER! NOW VIXEN IS IN HOSPITAL. SHE PASSED OUT AND NOW WE ARE ALL JUST SAT HERE ALL BECAUSE OF HARRY!!! "ERM excuse me? Carer of miss Vixen Payne?" A nurse asks, walking up to us. "That's me" Liam sighs, standing up. "We have good and bad news... the good news is that Vixen is awake... The bad news is Vixen had some tests done. The doctors found cocaine and heroin in her system"