Chapter 12

Vixens POV

Its been a week since we got told the news. Liam, Kian, Niall, Louis and Zayn all had to carry me out of the hospital. They took me to mine and Liam's apartment and put me in my room. They left my room after offering me food. I declined. I locked my room. And I haven't left my bed since. All I have done is drink the alcohol I snuck into my suitcase and the worst thing I can do. Go back to my drugs that I also snuck. I don't care about anything anymore. Or anyone.

Riley's POV

Vixen won't leave her room. Liam told Simon about what has happened so Simon put the boys on a vacation from work. Harry still hasn't woke up. We have tried to get Vixen out. The boys even got ED SHEERAN to try and get her out. But even that didn't work. If Harry... well you know, Vixen would die. Kian keeps trying too. But even he couldn't do it.

Harry's POV

Where the hell am I!?!?! I look around and I instantly know I am dreaming, considering I am surrounded by taco fields, cats and cupcakes. And most important. Vixen is there. But the pink fluffy clouds, turn grey accept for where Vixen is. I blink and see her wearing a wedding dress and Kian stood next to her. "...You may kiss the bride!" The priest yells as Kian passionately kisses Vixen. The next thing I know is everyone close to me is applauding this. I burst into tears. They all see and start crowding over me, laughing with darkness in their eyes. Then I know. This is a nightmare. I try to wake up but I can't. The events of however long ago come flooding back to me. I'm in a coma. I will never stop fighting to wake up.

Vixens POV

God I'm high as hell right now. I called my male prostitute friend Dan and asked him to come over. He had snuck through my window and next thing I know, we are making out. He is 21. I know, I know that I am 16 but why do I care. I take another swig of my booze before going back to Dan. "DAN... I... LOVE... YOU... SO... MUCH!!!" I shout between breaths before going back to kissing him. Dan is high too so I don't care what we do. I take some more weed before giving Dan some.

Kian's POV

We are all watching films to take our mind off things, but we take turns sitting outside Vixens room. Just in case. My hair is a mess. My eyes are bloodshot. I am a mess. Austin came here a few times but the girls would have to leave the room before he could come in. It's my turn outside of Vixens room now. " DAN... I... LOVE... YOU... SO... MUCH!!!" I hear her scream. This sets me off. I shoot up and kick at Vixens door until it falls down. I walk over to the bed where I see a guy in like his 20's and drag him by his dark brown hair out of the apartment. After, I storm into the room and look at Vixen. She knows what she has done. She had her heart broke. But karmas a bitch. She can have it done again. I look at her with disappointment before walking out of the room.

Riley's POV

We all tackle Vixen into a hug as soon as Kian walks out. "Vix. NEVER do that again!" I whisper, as we pull away. Liam sits down on her bed and hugs her. "Princess never do that again! Your like my own child!!!" Liam whispers hugging her. "Guys. I need to go get Kian. I need to tidy myself up"She sighs, before walking into the bathroom. She couldn't lock herself in either because there was no lock. "You guys can go wait out there. We will stay" I sigh, breaking the awkward silence. "Ok" Liam sighs before walking out with the boys. Vixen walked into the bathroom and we sat on her bed. 20 minutes later Vixen walks out in a towel. I smile at her as me and Josie give her, her an outfit we found her which was really just a white strapless dress just above the knees and white dolly shoe's. She took the clothes and went into her walk-in-closet. 5 minutes later she comes out and grabs her phone and keys and puts them in her handbag before quickly applying her makeup. "Guys I'm sorry" She says as she runs out of the apartment.

Vixens POV

I quickly run out and start looking for Kian . Tears stream down my face as all my mistakes come flooding back into my mind. I continue searching until I decide to give up and I walk to a park. I sit on the swing and it starts to rain. I sit there crying for about ten minutes when someone wraps their jacket around me. I turn around and see a face I never thought I would see alive again. Harry.

A/N: Heyguys!!! sorryforthelongwaitbutitsfinallyhere!!! I will update more often since its half term now but I have another fanfic out called Battle of the Bandz and its a one direction fanfic!! BTW when I'm writing read the amazing fanfic The day one direction died!!! Its really good!!! So that's pretty much it!! Bye!!! xx