Chapter 15

Harry's POV

"Vix. Oh my god..." He says in pain, clutching his nose. "Shit sorry HArry" "Vixen, I love you!" I whisper before pulling her into a hug. "I love you to" "Vixen I'm sorry it's just that my mate Callen dared me to do this. He has two tickets to see 5SOS live, front seat. He said if you still chose to go out with me, then I can have the tickets to take you. But I guess not..." Kian whispers, standing up. "Oh Kian! I really do love you too..." Vixen whisper, hugging him. Wow that hurt. "Really!?!?" Kian gasps, happily. "... But I think we should just stay besties forever!..." She sighs, kissing his cheek. "Oh. Ok. Vix, I would love us to stay friends. You mean the world to me. Harry can I talk to you a second?" Kian sighs, signalling me to go into the hall. I walk out behind him, before shutting the door. "Harry. I love the girl in their. Protect her. Hurt her and I will hunt. You. Down. Tell her I said I will see her tomorrow" He says before walking away. I smile at the fact how much Vixen is loved, before walking back in. As I shut the door, I feel Vixens soft lips push against mine. At first I am taken back by shock, but within five seconds I kiss her back. As I pull away she breaks down, crying. I'm nit sure she is happy or upset. "Vix what's wrong?" I whisper into her ear, pulling her hair gently away from her face. "I... I'm s-so sorry Harry. I shouldn't of done any of this" She cries onto me, as I pick her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I walk over to the sofa, sitting down, cradling her in my lap. "Vixen. It's ok" I whispers, kissing her gently. "We are the most fucked up couple in the wirld" I say, smirking, before kissing her again. "Couple?" She asks, smirking. "Vix, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I say, smiling. "Of course, Styles" She giggles, poking my nose. "I'm tired. Are you tired?" She yawns, laying down. "Ok lets sleep" I say, pulling her close to me. As her eyes close I sing some of the lyrics to our song "Little things". " You can't go to bed without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason you talk in your sleep, and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep, it makes no sense to me. I know you never love the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you way, you still have to squeeze into your jeans but your perfect to me" I whisper/sing, before drifting off to sleep myself.