Chapter 10

Happy's POV

"DON'T LOOK AT ME!!" I scream before running back to my apartment. "Hey Harry come back to bed?" Veronica purred from my room. "GET. OUT. NOW!!" I scream at her. She quickly puts on her clothes before running out, crying. I can't believe Vixen found someone else. JUST because I played a prank on her. Without thinking I quickly call Karter's number and tell her to come here and bring the girls except Vixen. About five minutes later they came in. "Harry what do you want!?!" Riley sighs, clearly annoyed. "I just want to know what made Vixen hate me. Why didn't she like our joke?" I whisper, tears forming in my eyes. The girls looked at each other and sat down. "Vixen. She went out with this boy. He is an orphan too Called Austin... He is in prison now. He did this exact same thing that you did but they weren't joking. He kidnapped her and took her to a place in the middle of nowhere. He pretty much raped her. She hates being touched now. You have to be really special for her to even hug you back. This happened when we were 11. And after this, when we went home, Vixen started taking drugs and sleeping around. She felt pretty worthless. I trusted him..." Rileyy whispers, wiping away the tears that had formed. The guilt that I feel right now is killing me. "He is out of prison now. After this happened, Vixen sunk into depression Riley whispered. Now I know. "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT LITTLE BITCH AUSTIN!!!" I scream as I walk at, having to walk back in. "Do you have his address?!?" I say quickly as Riley nods and tells me the address. I thanked her and quickly walked out to my black land rover. Luckily enough there were no fans around so I was able to get in quicker than expected. I drove to the address and saw a house. I walked up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later a boy, who looked around 18 opened the door. He was dressed in jogging bottoms and a white vest. "Who are you and what do you want?" He sighed. "I'm looking for a boy called Austin" I said, annoyed. "Well congratulations because you have found him" He mumbled. Wow somebody is so excited!! Note the sarcasm. Without thinking the first thing I did was punch him right in the nose. He looked at me in shock. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" He screamed, holding his bloody nose. "YOU HURT HER!!!" I screamed at him. This made him smirk. "Oh what one? That innocent little Vixen? Well she isn't that innocent anymore. I stole that from her long ago!" He said, still smirking. I punched him in the face. He had a look of anger on his face before he leapt on me, punching and kicking. I fought back but then I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked down and saw a knife. Shock swept over me at that moment. And fear. I began to cry. Austin got off me. Then... Darkness...

Vixens POV

After the girls left with Harry, I made chicken and macaroni. By the time it was done and in some bowls, the girls walked in, with red eyes and looking guilty. "FOOD!!" Niall screamed, before running, whilst the others walked to the table. We quickly ate and went to do our own thing. I walked into my bedroom and the girls followed. "Vix... Um Harry. He is gone" Riley whispered, tears forming in her blue eyes. "Where?"" I ask, nearly as a whisper. "To kill Austin" Riley whispered, looking down. "OH MY GOD WHY DID YOU TELL HIM?!? HE WILL GET HIMSELF KILLED! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HARRY!! I LOVE THAT BOY!!!!" I scream, tears streaming down my face. "That's why we need you. Harry left because he loves you and he told us he didn't mean for you to cry!" Karter sighed, wiping her tears away. "We are leaving! NOW!!" I screamed before storming out and getting the boys down to the car, the girls behind us. We quickly got in to Louis minivan and he drove away. I gave him the address and he quickly drove us to the house that I know, well. I looked out the window to see Harry, on the floor, covered in blood with a kitchen knife stabbed in his chest. I ran out of the van and collapsed next to his body. I tried to find his pulse. But I couldn't...