Chapter 25

Previously

*Sapphire, tell her she stopped being my cousin the second she thought she wanted to kill me and my babies* I said though the pack link, Sapphire quickly and coldly told her.

I did it, I broke her neck.

Chapter 25

The whole room froze and silence filled the air.

And then she felt relief flood from everybody in the pack as they took in what just happed, even out in the meadow everybody froze and fear filled the feral packs eyes, with no leader this was a battle they could never win.

“Don’t capture them, let them leave, they will not return” Rebecca ordered though the Alpha link and the feral pack turned and ran away whimpering at the loss of their leader.

Alex passed Rebecca a tee-shirt and a pair of jeans and Rebecca quickly went into a side room and changed, pulling her hair up into a pony tail she walked out into the field Alex close behind her.

All around the field lay the dead bodies of feral wolfs and in the centre of the field stood a group of her wolves, Rebecca quickly rushed over making her way straight to the centre of the group, what she saw there made her fall to her knees.

There in the middle of the field barely breathing lay Jason, she heard a scream that will haunt her mind forever, it was Sapphire. Rebecca stood up and pulled the shaking and sobbing Sapphire into her arms,

“Help my brother, take him to the doctor, call doctors in, be carful” she said the voice strong though inside she was shaking, she couldn’t even think of him dyeing.

The pack where quick to help the, they carefully lifted Jason and took him inside and a shaken Sapphire followed behind.

Rebecca wanted nothing more than to run to her brother’s bedside and comfort him, but she was Alpha and had to check the rest of the pack, she walked around the field none of her pack apart from her brother had fell down and been unable to get up, and for that she was so grateful.

As she stood looking around the field, watching her pack begin to dispose of the bodies of the feral pack she felt warm arms wrap around her and pull her close, her body immediately started to relax,

“Are you okay sweetie” Alex asked gently, she sighed and turned around in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck and lent into him,

“today has been so hard, my pack and my babies where threated, Alex I killed my cousin and now my brothers in hospital, I just want to get my babies and got to sleep, yet so much is still to be done” she said, before taking a deep breath and attempting to walk out of his arms.

He kept his arms tightly around her and lifted her chin, making her look him in the eyes,

“your right there is a lot of things to do and it has been a hard day but a few seconds in your mates arms won’t do any harm” he said softly his eyes gentle on hers.

She sighed and leaned back into him, he always knew the right thing to say and for just those few minutes she was in his arms everything was okay.

But eventually those minutes of bliss had to come to an end; pulling away she looked at him,

“You go and see your brother, I’ll take the clean up from here” Alex said smiling gently, she nodded and turned away heading back into the house.

Once inside she saw Tom and Alice sat in the living room trying to sooth her crying babies, she quickly went up and scooped Kadence and Brandon into her arms and they quickly stopped crying,

“Thank you guy’s so much for looking after them, but I’ll take it from here” she said smiling at them. After asking her several times if she was sure they nodded and walked away, she carried them up into her and Alex’s room and fed them.

Both of the babies where really tired and quickly fell asleep as soon as they where placed into their cots, she set up a baby monitor and slipped the receiver into her pocket. Checking them on last time she walked out of the room and headed over to where Jason was.

Opening the door she slipped in and looked around, there on the bed lay Jason he didn’t look at all like his normal self his eyes closed and tubes attached all over him, Sapphire was sat at his side holding Jason’s hand.

As she heard Rebecca walk in she looked up, her eyes where red, obviously from all of the crying she had been doing and tears still welled in her eyes.

Rebecca couldn’t imagine the pain she was going though he was her brother and was so important to her but simply imagining Alex in this position sent sharp stabs of pain though her.

She sat down next to Sapphire and smiled gently at her,

“He’ll be okay, I’ll make sure of it” Rebecca said, Sapphire looked into her eyes searching,

“How can you be sure??” Sapphire asked

“Because this is Jason and Jason never loses, not even on video games” she said with a small smile, Sapphire grinned,

“That’s very true” she said.

She sat with Sapphire and talked to her about the time they had both spent with Jason for about an hour before she heard the baby monitor going off in her pocket, standing up she hugged her and said good night, before making her way back to her babies.

Brandon lay in his crib crying his little arms up in the air, waiting for his mommy. Taking him in her arms he rocked him back to sleep. As she placed him back into his crib she felt Alex’s arms wrap around her,

“its all sorted baby, don’t worry” he said “come on lets get some sleep”. Nodding she let him pull her into their bed, as she snuggled into his chest exhaustion overtook her and she fell asleep.

**********************************************************************

Thank-you guys for the response to the last chapter it was amazing :) :D

This chapter is dedicated to TommarowIsToday because she left me the sweetest comment ever, thank-you :) And is the only reason i uploaded today she made me smile LOADS :) :)

Vote, Comment And Fan for faster uploads :)