Chapter 6

Previously

They whispered sweet nothings in each others ear until Rebecca drifted off to sleep with a happy glowing smile on her face.

Chapter 6

As her eyes flicked open Rebecca went to stretch and roll over and realised she couldn’t as she woke up a bit more and her brain started to work, she looked up to see Alex’s sleeping face, still frowning slightly from his mate trying to pull away from him, chuckling lightly she slowly wiggled out off his arms and carefully climbed off the bed. Looking back over at Alex, his face looked really distressed and it started twisting in anguish, Rebecca’s heart twisted painfully at the sight before he woke up with a jump, seeing Rebecca he quickly grabbed her and held her close “don’t ever do that to me again” he growled sexily in her ear sending shivers down her body, looking up into his face she grinned, kissed him on the nose and quickly rubbed her pelvis ageist his grinning and then said ok before jumping up out of his lap, he looked at her in disbelief and she grinned “I need the loo and I have to take a shower” she chuckled as he growled at her, lust evident in his eyes, and then she turned and waltzed out of the room shaking her butt tauntingly.

After a short but relaxing shower Rebecca walked back into her bedroom wrapped in just a towel, Alex was lay on the bed with his hands behind his head, eyes closed, Rebecca quickly scurried into her wardrobe and quietly closed the door, grabbing a matching set of purple underwear she quickly put them on and then grabbed a pair on denim shorts and a black tank top she put them on before walking out of the wardrobe. Alex was still lay in the same position as before, running up to him she quickly jumped onto him and straddled his waist grinning down at him she said “hiyaa, Alex”, he quickly grabbed onto her waist and used his werewolf speed and strength to quickly change their position so he was straddling her,  leaning forward over her he held his weight on his forearms grinning evilly down at her, “paybacks a bitch” he murmured sexily in her ear as he slowly slid his hand up her legs and as she shivered he started slowly kissing from her collar bone nibbling gently on it before trailing hot gentle kisses up her neck to her lips, he slowly kissed all around her mouth and licked her bottom lip teasingly and as she quivered in lust underneath him, he jumped off her, grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

Rebecca growled angrily at him as she followed him down the stairs, as they went into the kitchen she saw both of her brothers stood in front of the open fridge arguing about something, she walked up and squeezed her self in-between them “what’s up guys??” she said in a overly happy voice looking from Jason to Tom. Rolling their eyes at her hyper voice they both started moaning about it being the last tub of ice cream and how the other always eats it, grinning wildly as they started arguing again Rebecca reached forward and grabbed the ice cream and a spoon before quickly running out of the room, yelling bye to Alex who had to go back to his pack and she ran up to Sharon’s room slamming and locking the door quickly behind her.

Looking up she saw Sharon and Mike where sat on the bed staring at her sudden entrance, whilst a film played on the TV next to her, quickly putting on the puppy dog face she looked at Sharon “pretty please can I hide out in here for a bit, I just took the ice cream Jason and Tom where arguing over and I don’t feel safe” she said in her most whiney voice, laughing at her Sharon quickly shoved Mike out of her bedroom door before sitting back on the bed and beckoning Rebecca to sit next to her, passing Sharon the spoon they took it in turns eating there way though the ice cream. 

A few minutes later the sound of Jason and Tom half running and half stomping their way up the stairs came to their ears, squealing they finished of the last bits of ice cream as a bunch of shouts and knocks rained down from outside the door.

Giggling wildly Rebecca went and opened up the door, putting on her most innocent expression she looked up at Jason and Tom and asked them what was wrong, glaring at her Jason said “don’t try innocent with us we know you took the ice cream, we’ve known you to long and can see straight though you”, quickly dropping the innocent look from her face Rebecca looked at them “well can you blame me its not my fault you just stood their and argued, and it was really good” she said rubbing her belly with a smile on her face, a burst of laughter came from the bed and Rebecca turned to see a laughing Sharon with tears running down her face “I’m sorry but you guys arguing just cracks me up”, Rebecca laughed quietly as she turned back to face her brothers “well I’m glad we could sort this out” she said as she pushed them out the door, they started yelling at her about not sorting anything out, but eventually they gave up and walked away.

Jumping back onto Sharon’s bed they spent hours planning next weekends bonfire party from what they where wearing to what food to have and then put on some movies and talked until they’d both fallen asleep.

**************************************************************************

please vote comment and fan, i REALLY want to know what you guys are thinking :D xxx