Chapter 7

Previously

Jumping back onto Sharon’s bed they spent hours planning next weekends bonfire party from what they where wearing to what food to have and then put on some movies and talked until they’d both fallen asleep.

Chapter 7

Wakening up Rebecca opened her eyes expecting to see Sharon, but instead she round she was wrapped snugly in Alex’s arms ‘the son of a gun!!, he must have taken me out last night’ she thought, grinning she wiggled out of his arms sat up and curled her self up into a ball and then she let fake tears roll down her face and started crying hysterically.

Alex’s jumped up quickly and looked around the room trying to find out what was upsetting her so much, seeing no immediate threat her grabbed her and held her close to her chest stroking her hair and asking her what was wrong, grinning against his chest she struggled to hold in her laughter, slowly she looked up at him with the most hurt face she could looked at him for a few seconds, and the yelled at him grinning “you took me from my sleepover!!!” and ran out of his arms and into the corridor laughing all the way.

Alex sat there in shock for several seconds ‘she played me!’ he let out a playful growl before chasing after her. Rebecca squealed before a sneaky thought came to her head, skidding around the corner she ran into Jason’s room, leaping onto his bed she quickly hid under the covers laughing, Jason walked out of the shower wearing jeans and a white tee-shirt, seeing her under the duvet he grinned before running and leaping onto top of her, as she dragged her self from under the covers she playfully growled at him

“Was that really needed??” she asked. Chuckling down at her he said

“soooooo what you doing in my room, hid under my covers??”

“I might have um accidently gave Alex the idea that he really upset me and then jumped up laughing and ran out??” she replied grinning nervously at him

“He was here!!, did he ??, I swear to god if you two!!” Jason exclaimed angrily

“Whoa, whoa, whoa” she said sitting up and grabbing his arm “we haven’t done that, not that its any of your business” she quickly added sending him a glare.

“You’re my sister of course it’s my business!!” he said and she simply rolled her eyes at him,

“Look just let me hang out in your room for a bit, pleaseeee” she begged looking up at him. Grinning at her, he grabbed her round the waist and settled them both on the bed before grabbing a xbox controller for himself and tossing one towards her.

Hours later, after playing many, many games of which only two she won she rolled over and buried her head into the blanket,

“I give up!!” she yelled. Grinning down at her he laughed

“I knew you’d give up, now lets go get some food” he said grabbing her hand he ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, sitting down on the kitchen stools they asked Mel their cook if she could make them some sundaes and a few minutes later they both had their heads on the kitchen top moaning about brain freeze, hearing a chuckle Rebecca only groaned louder

“Alex, shut up it’s not funny” grinning he grabbed her around the waist picking her up and sitting back down with her on his lap.

“So whilst you to where doing what ever, because I’m amazing I planned us a date for tonight, we leave at six” Alex said his grin only growing wider as she looked up at the clock and then back at him before letting out a annoyed noise and heading upstairs.

Rebecca’s pov

Oh my god what’s was he thinking it four o’clock!! , I’ve only had two hours to have a shower, choose an outfit and do my hair and make-up, ughh!! Right I can do this, I stripped off all of my clothes and threw them into the washing basket and jumped into the shower, okay strawberries and cream shampoo and conditioner, yeah that’ll smell great.  As I washed my hair and body I started wondering where we where going, god I hope its not a football game there so boring!!.