Old Friends

Rhaenrys POV
After the trouble with Daenerys all done Drogo had the Khalassar move out. Which I was fine with, all this place did was bring me trouble.

While we were on the move Rhaego was just babbling as he played with my hair. Which I think entertained me more that him I think.

Rhaego being his sixth moon he has stared teething. So often when we rode I rode holding him so he could chew on my finger to stop from crying.

Drogo looked at me amused seeing Rhaego chewing on my finger.

"What is he doing?"

Drogo asked looking more closely at Rhaego.

"He is teething My Sun and Stars."

I explained kissing Rhaego hair. Drogo just nodded still confused. I chuckled playing with Rhaego long hair as we rode.

When we made Camp it wasn't even nightfall but I didn't mind. After Drogo and I  tent was pitched I went in  laying Rhaego on my  bed on his back so I could  set up his bed.

Keeping an eye on Rhaego I saw him take his foot  and bring it to his mouth chewing on it. I smiled sitting in front of him tickling his tummy.

Rhaego giggled and laughed when Rhaego saw my fingers his little hands grabbing onto them taking them to his mouth.

I let him do it as I carefully placed him in my arms. As I held him Rhaego soon fell asleep for his nap  my index finger resting in his mouth.

Rhaego looked so much like Drogo when he slept. Pulling my finger out of his mouth Rhaego shut his mouth firmly like Drogo does every night his body relaxing. As his face leaned into the crook of my elbow.

When Drogo came in I saw he had a tray of food  in his hands.

"Have you eaten yet Moon of My Life?"

Drogo asked setting the the tray on the small table.

"Not yet you?"

I answered watching Rhaego  still sleep.

"You need to eat and so does Rhaego."

As Drogo took Rhaego for me to eat I looked at him starting to fuss. Seeing that Rhaego was waking up I saw he was trying to find something to chew on.

I started to hand him my finger when Drogo beat me to it. Smiling I started eating my food enjoying the smoked taste of the horse meat.

As I ate I saw Irri come in.

"My Khal, Khalessi, Khal Breko is here to see you."

Irri informed us. I nodded and then a tall man came in. His braid half of Drogo length  and face cleanly shaven with a scar on his cheek  smiled at seeing me.

Knowing Khal Breko well when I was a new slave and solider in the war. I smiled standing up with Rhaego  in my arms.

"Breko"

I said smiling as I came to hug him.

"Rhaenrys, it's so good to see you."

Breko told me accepting my hug.

"Khal Drogo, how have you been?"

"I'm good Breko. What brings you by?"

Drogo asked trying to mask his newfound jealousy. I leaned back into him placing his hand on my waist.

"My Khalassar is only a few miles away  and I thought I might see a good friend of mine again."

Breko explain nodding to me. Drogo grip just got tighter on me.

"Who is this little one?"

Breko giving his index finger to Rhaego  to play with. As I opened my mouth to answer Drogo did first.

"Rhaego, the Khal of all Khals."

"The Stallion that will mount the world."

Breko  smiling before  giving bow of his head to the six moon child.

"Well, its good to see Rhaenrys, Drogo  Rhaego. Hope to see you again."

Breko finished taking his leave. Which left us three to ourselves

"Okay what was that about."

I started looking at my jealous husband.

"He likes you."

He said I shook my head.

"My Sun and Stars, he likes me as a friend. I've known him ever since I was new solider. He helped me hide from Viserys after the war. Nothing more."

"I still don't like the way he looked at you."

Leaning up I kissed him hard. Drogo responded his fingers digging into my hair. Pulling away from him I looked deep into Drogo eyes.

"You are My Husband. The Father of My Son. I would never betray you like that. My Sun and Stars."

Drogo kissed me leaning his forehead into mine.

"Moon of My Life."

He whispered kissing me again. I sighed leaning into his chest. Drogo holding Rhaego and I smiled. Drogo took Rhaego from me so I could finish my meal giving Rhaego his finger too chew on.

When my meal was finished I watched him hold Rhaego. Leaning into his shoulder sleep soon taking over me.