A Threat In The Rain Part 1

Rhaenrys POV
When I woke up the next morning  I could tell it was not going to be a regular morning. Raising myself up from Drogo chest I could see thunder clouds?

Slowly wiggling myself from Drogo tight grip. I made my way over to the tent flap.

Off the bed I went to the tent flap and pushed it aside seeing dark clouds filled with rain that would last the entire day. I watched it for a minute feeling sprinkles lightly kiss my face.

I exhaled remembering the times of me being a child and sneaking out to play in the rain. Enjoying the quietness I remembered Drogo.

I went back inside seeing Drogo wake up looking for me a frown on his face.

"My Sun and Stars."

I said coming over to him. He smiled and gave me his hand. "Moon of My Life." Drogo deep voice say squeezing my hand gently and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled and we kissed.

Still kissing one of Drogo hands was on my waist the other deeply rooted in my hair. Smiling into the kiss I pulled his on hair lightly. Drogo got my point and stopped, pouting.

"I fear we will have Thunder clouds today My Sun and Stars."

Drogo slid me off his lap and walked up to the tent flap. I followed him taking his hand in my mine. Drogo squeezed it and looked down at me.

"Your right Moon of My Life. We'll have to stay till it passes. I'm going to get an oil cloth laid over the tent."

Drogo gave me a chaste kiss and ran out in the sprinkling rain for the oil cloth. After he was gone I went and got dressed in my Dothraki clothes.

I pulled my riding pants on first then I put my vest tunic on. It was still hard going from a solider uniform to something comfortable. I smoothed down my vest and sat down braiding my hair.

When I was done getting ready Drogo came in semi soaked from the rain that now came in heavily. "Moon of My Life, we need to stay here until the rain passes."

I nodded and Drogo sat  in front of our bed ready  for me to braid his hair. I did quickly and with a tug of his braid I told him I was done.

Drogo turned around to kiss me before he was interrupted by Ser Jorah. We both groaned quietly as his head poked into our tents.

"Khal, Khalessi we have a rogue tribe that has been spotted ready  to attack the Khalassar."

Jorah told us. We both nodded wanting  Jorah to leave. Jorah gave a quick shake of his head and left us to ourselves.

Drogo stood up from his spot pulling me with him.

"Moon of My Life I must go and deal with this."

Drogo told me resting his hands on my waist.

"Let me come with you My Sun and Stars."

I said worried for him.

Drogo shook his head no and laid his hand on my cheek.

"Stay here Moon of My Life and be safe."

I shook my head wanting to argue but he held my face in both of his hands now kissing my forehead.

"Moon of My Life stay here."

His voice more forceful. I just nodded giving in and leaned into his chest. Drogo kissed my forehead and left the tent.

I went after him watching him and bloodriders leave on their horses. Returning back to my tent I grabbed my sword and my bow and arrow.

When I came back outside I saw Rakharo and Kovarro come up.

"Protect the Khalassar." I demanded from them.

I knew there had to be a trap in all this. The Rogue nation would spilt up. Half  would take Drogo the other take me and the Khalassar.

They did as I asked and we waited for them to come to us.

As the noon sun came around the rain started up again and I heard sound of hooves coming. For a second I thought it was Drogo but something seemed off.

"Khalessi, the Khal is coming back." Rakharo  told putting his weapon away.

"No, they're not." I said slowly seeing a flash of a Rogue in the trees.

All three of us stood there waiting wondering when we heard loud War cries. I readied my bow and pulled it back for the attack.

When I saw one of the rogues I let go a volley of arrows. Rakharo and Kovarro fighting beside me. Seeing what I thought was their Chief I grabbed my sword and  tried to throw him off his horse.

But he threw me back with his club hitting the ground everything turning black.