We Make Camp

Rhaenrys POV

After the wedding Drogo and I didn't speak too much as we saw the slaves and others packing up to move out. I
gazed over at Drogo seeing he was trying to find someone. I looked with him trying to see what he was looking for.

When he finally found what he was looking for I  saw it was two bloodriders and a woman with him. Drogo quickly got their attention and they came over to us quickly.

"Khalessi, this is your protectors Rakharo and Kovarro when I'm not here and one of your handmaidens Irri."

Drogo told me gesturing to them. I nodded and he left helping the other bloodriders. Getting off my horse Irri  Kovarro and Rakharo following me as I found Viserys and Dany standing with Ser Jorah.

"I thought you two would be back in Pentos by now." I told them.  Ser Jorah giving  Rakharo, Kovarro and Irri quick translations so they wouldn't be out of the loop.

"No, I'm not going until I get my army." Viserys said. I rolled my eyes.  I looked over at Dany seeing she just didn't want to be alone.

"Khalessi, the Khal is ready to move out."

Kovarro said to me as a I looked at my husband. I nodded and Rakharo went to fetch my horse.

I left not wanting to deal with Viserys and was helped onto my horse by Irri. As we rode it  was Drogo and his bloodriders first, me,my bloodriders and Irri  then it was Viserys, Dany and Ser Jorah.

As we rode I could hear Viserys constant complaining. I just held onto my reins tighter wishing I could just wring his skinny little neck already. I looked back every once in awhile wondering why he was still here. He was just a nuisance honestly.

He wanted his army. Did I care? No. I just wanted to be left alone with my husband and our people without Viserys constant yammering.

The Day went by slow and steady as we rode  until nightfall hit and Drogo gave the sign to make Camp.

"This way Khalessi."

Irri told me. I followed as she led the way to laid down the grass to make it easier to set up the tent. After that everyone started to set up the tents.

Getting off my horse was a challenge at most that Irri was going to help me with but I waved her off. She stood a few feet away as I got off. I looked at my hands and saw blisters and various cuts grace the palm of my hands.

"Come Khalessi, let me bandage your hands."

I nodded letting her lead the way to my newly pitched tent. As we walked I saw another slave come from my right going under my arm like Irri and help me in.

"Khalessi this is  Doreah."

Doreah gave me a small wave as she guided me into the bath. I sighed as my sore body entered the hot water. It's been forever since I been on a horse for as long as Drogo rode.

Doreah began to wash my hair as Irri grabbed some supplies to bandaged my hands. If not taken care would turn to ugly scars.

"Irri this is not necessary."

I told her as she examined my hands.

"No Khalessi, your hands need healing."

Doreah said. I smiled that they cared about my well- being and let Irri take care of my hands. Once my hands were fully bandaged Doreah helped me  out of the bath and got me into some sleeping silks.

"Leave me"

They both nodded and I grabbed my sword sharpening it.  After sharpening my sword I grabbed a rag and began to polish my weapon.

Unbeknownst to me my Khal was standing at the entrance of our tent watching me work away at my weapons.

Raising my sword I saw Khal Drogo smirking at me. I stopped what I was doing and put my sword in its holster.

"My Khal"

I said in respect as I stood up meeting him.

"Drogo"

He told me resting his large hands on my small waist.

"Drogo"

I repeated looking into his eyes. He stared back kissing me full on the lips. I smiled into the kiss which made Drogo kiss me longer.

"My Khalessi"

Drogo whispered as he moved his lips to my forehead. I smiled putting my hands around his stomach anchoring him to me. He chuckled.

"Come, Moon of my Life. You need sleep"

I nodded as he grabbed my hand taking me to our bed. I got in first my back against the back of the tent then Drogo came in pulling me onto his chest.

Drogo gave me one last deep kiss before looking deeply into my eyes.

"Goodnight my Sun and Stars."