A Stallions Heart

Rhaenrys POV
I was six moons along as we reached Vaes Dothrak. The gates of Vaes Dothrak were beautiful seeing two large bronze horses rearing as the stood on two stone columns. Drogo seeing Vaes Dothrak him and Bloodriders went into a sprint.

I smiled at my husband antics as I led the Khalassar at a slower pace. Ser Jorah rode beside me Viserys and Daenerys behind him not saying a word to me since the trouble the caused moons ago.

When we reached Vaes Dothrak I remembered we could not have weapons in the great city. So Irri Doreah and Jhiqui helped me and my Bloodriders   Empty our weapons so we could meet our Khal.

Entering the city the Dothraki cheered seeing a Khal Drogo mighty Khalassar of 40,ooo being led  by the Mother of Mountains.

Coming off of my horse I saw Drogo coming from the main tent that seem to surround the city.

"Moon of My Life it's time."

Drogo told me meaning the Dosh Khaleen which are Khalessis of past Khals. Something that I will be one day when Drogo dies. Which I hope will not happen anytime soon.

The tent was darker then I hope only lit by a few torches and a small opening in the top of the tent only a few rays of sunlight coming through.

"Do you Khal Drogo take this Khalessi to be yours and yours alone until you cross into the Nightlands  where we claim her."

The lead Dosh Khaleen Khalessi said to Drogo.

"Yes she will be mine and mine until I pass."

Drogo told her confidently.

"Then let us begin."

Drogo looked at me for a second then left to fetch the Stallion heart as Irri and Doreah helped me onto a platform.

Standing into the middle of the platform I looked around as members of my Khalassar and the Dosh Khaleen surrounded me.

Drums started to beat loudly as one of the Khalessis of The Dosh Khaleen started to chant. Looking to where Drogo disappeared I saw him coming in with the large Stallion Heart  in one hand.

Handing it to me carefully I held it with both hands  and began tearing into the heart. As I ate the heart  I started into Drogo eyes who was secretly encouraging me to keep eating.

The iron taste of the blood and the slimy texture of the heart was disgusting but I kept eating.

"I hear him riding. The Khal of Khals is riding. The Khal  who will mount the world!"

The Dosh Khaleen chanted. When I able to final hold the heart in one hand I took bigger bites finishing the Stallions Heart quickly. When I finished  the heart the room was silent as I dropped my bloodstained hands to my sides before I raised them out in a powerful stance.

"A prince rides inside me and his name is Rhaego!"

I shouted revealing my son name to the Dothraki. Everyone in the tent cheered.

"Rhaego, Rhaego, Rhaego!!"

They chanted. I smiled with bloodstained lips as Drogo came over to me wrapping his arms around my waist lifting me off of the platform. He walked me around the platform  higher than the tallest man in the tent before sitting me back down on the platform again.

Backing away he started chanting our son name along with the Khalassar.