Chapter 25

Hey... It's been another few months... I haven't been on Wattpad, I apologize. Anyways if you are an old reader, thank you SO much for still being here and make sure to start 2 chapters back for recap!

**

Chapter 25~

Thomas leaned in and we locked lips. His gentle warmth invaded my mouth with each touch. His tongue caressed my own softly yet passionately. We made out for a good half a minute before I pulled away, licking the saliva off of my lips. I smiled at Thomas and he smiled back, before biting down on his bottom lip playfully and leaning in for more intimacy.

His strong arms threw me against a tree, where I gasped upon the sudden impact of my back colliding with the trunk. We proceeded to kiss, with our bodies colliding and hands moving through one another's hair in harmony.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Carl. His dark brown curls fell over his eyes, concealing the emotions hidden within them. Even without seeing his eyes, I could sense the hurt. I could feel his anger through the stare, which startled me so much I had to push Thomas away.

"Carl..." Our eyes met, and we awkwardly maintained eye contact for the longest time, neither of us uttering a single word, until Thomas finally broke the silence.

"What are you doing here?" Hissed Thomas angrily.

"This is my home," said Carl, matter of factly. "Do I need permission from my baby brother to step onto my property?"

"Leave," Thomas growled, eyes glaring angrily at his older sibling. Carl took a few steps towards us, and Thomas immediately stepped between us, creating a barrier. "You're not laying another finger on her."

"Thomas, I'm fine. He didn't mean to... Let's just keep the past in the past." I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Let it go."

This made him rage. He aggressively turned to me, raising his voice. "He raped you! You expect me to just let it go?"

I winced at the word rape. The memories it brought back were not pleasant, but I knew holding the grudge wouldn't get us anywhere.

"Thomas... It's fine. I'm okay now... It's over. He knows he made a mista-"

I didn't finish, because Thomas charged at Carl, landing a quick, powerful blow right in the jaw. I gasped.

"Thomas, stop!" I cried. He proceeded to punch his brother, with no sense of compassion. Carl stayed silent, and did not struggle to fight back. Finally, Thomas pulled away, gasping for air.

"Get your ass out of here, and don't let me see you again. Or I will kill you." Thomas turned and walked towards me. He tossed a protective arm around my shoulders, and forced me to walk in the opposite direction. "Let's go." I opened my mouth to say something, but immediately closed it.

The following day, we had a private wedding, just the two of us. No guests. We drank wine and danced, celebrating how far we have come. Life was finally peaceful. No more assassins, no need to constantly watch my back. I had clean, warm clothes and no longer starved. I am blessed with a roof over my head, one that I shared with my beloved Thomas. He was the one....

That rescued me.

"Cut!" Max Crystal yelled. "Good work guys! Movie is finally finished!"