Chapter 3

Chapter 3~

"Let's go! Come on!" Beth squealed happily, as she dragged me into her car.

I sighed. "I still don't know what in the world happened to my phone..."

She looked at me with those large chocolate brown eyes, before saying, "Well, I don't mean to worry you or anything, but... Do you think maybe... Someone found your phone and took it?"

I laughed worriedly. "I doubt it...."

"But anything might happen, dear," was all she said, before she started driving us to school. Wow, she just had to say that, and get me worried on purpose... What a great friend she is. Please note the sarcasm.

As soon as we pulled into the school, I instantly felt something was wrong... There was a huge commotion, and a crowd was gathered around near the entrance... They were all screaming and yelling excitedly, and seemed to be fighting over something...

I looked worriedly to Beth. "What do you think is happening?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "We'll have to go to find out. Come on." She got out of the car, and motioned for me to do the same.

I opened the car door, and stepped out. We then walked towards the entrance together. And damn, was it loud! The students were screaming and shouting. Just what the fuck got them all excited over?!

"Just what is this?" I asked Beth as we approached.

"I don't know," was all she said, but I saw a worried look on her face.

As we got close enough, I heard what they were saying...

"Give me that!" cried one of the girls.

"Let me see it too!"

"And me! I want to see it!"

"I didn't get to see it yet! You guys are taking too long. Pass it!"

What were they talking about?

"Where did you find this?!"

"Wow..." gasped another.

"I'll buy it from you!"

"You are so lucky to have found this!"

I gently tapped the shoulder of the person in front of me. "Hey, excuse me. But what_" I didn't finish, because she screamed at me annoyed.

"Go away, nerd. It's none of your business!"

That bitch! How dare she?!

I scoffed, and turned to face Beth. "Did you see that? Remember what I told you about the bitches in this school?!"

"Calm down," she said as she let out a light chuckle. "Here, wait for me. I'll go find out what this is all about."

I nodded, and watched as she shoved through the crowd of people, and soon disappeared.

Before long, I spotted her tiny figure hesitantly making her way towards me. The look on her face told me that it wasn't pleasant news...

"Je_ I mean... Caroline!" she screamed as she ran. "This is bad! Very bad! Come here quickly, at once!"

I panicked. What could it be?! That my secret's revealed? Or is it naked pictures of me being leaked? Either one is bad! I hurried over to Beth.

"Beth! What is it?!" I gasped.

"Y-your phone..." was all she said, and I immediately knew what she was trying to tell me... Damn it. They have my phone! Well, at least my secret's safe, and no one saw my naked photos... But anyways, this is almost as bad! Note that I said almost...