Chapter 24

It's been so long... A year perhaps? If anyone is still reading this lol... Make sure to start from the last chapter or two back  for a little recap.

**

Chapter 24~

The two of us walked down the street with hands interlocked. Jeremy's warmth comforted me. Everything felt so right, so perfect. Even if just for a split second, being with him allowed me to escape my horrors. The stalker, school bullies, my parents, Tyler, and my career.... All of those flee my mind, as I'm completely surrounded by the presence of Jeremy. He is my light, my joy, the key to my happiness....

I look up and meet his chocolate eyes. We exchange smiles, as if one look was all it took to understand how much we loved and treasured one another. No words were needed. Just being next to him filled me up with strength and warmth... The feeling was incomparable.

Who needs drugs when you have Jeremy?

"Jeremy," I broke the silence and stopped in the middle of the street. He looked at me. "I love you Jeremy... So, so much. You have no idea what you mean to me... I'm just... So, so happy we're together again. This is how it's meant to be. I lo-"

He put a finger to my lips to quiet me. He smiled an all-knowing smile. His pearly white teeth glistened under the colorful streetlights, and I melted a little on the inside. "Shhh I know. I feel the same."

He leaned in and pulled me closer. My heart pounded as I breathed in his cologne. I took this moment to examine his features carefully. His sculpted jaw and mesmerizing eyes sucked me in, reminding me of why I fell in love with this man in the first place. He was so perfect in every way.

He wrapped his large muscular arms around my small body and held me in a tight embrace. At this very moment, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world....

If only time could stop right now.... This would be my perfect eternity.

"-ca...."

"-ica...."

"Jessica!"

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Wha-yes?" I looked up at Jermey, startled.

He point to my purse. "Your phone..."

My phone... What?

"What?" I asked, completely clueless.

"Umm...You might want to get that?...." Jeremy retorted in a sarcastic tone. His light chuckle at the end made the butterflies in my stomach go absolutely crazy.

This man is not good for my health.

"Oh," I said. "Well... Whoever it is, they can wait." I stepped closer, wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, and pulled him into a deep kiss. He was slightly surprised at first, but soon eased into it. His soft lips melted into mine, and our tongues wrestled in one another's mouths, fighting for dominance.

His hands were in my hair, fingers wildly running through the blonde waves....

Messing up the hair I spent 2 hours on...

But it was totally worth it.

Our noses touched, and I let out a giggle. He laughed, filling my nose with his sweet minty breath.

If only this moment could last forev-

Bzzzzzt! Bzzzzzzt!