Chapter 11

Alright! The next chapter is here! Sorry, it took a long time as expected. College is starting to pressure me a lot especially this semester T^T. So much dilemma now. I have 6 classes this semester and I'm not sure how often I will update my chapters. 

Oh and I just realized some spelling error regarding Amy's last name, I mixed up 'Collin' with 'Collins', not to be confused with the spelling the correct name is COLLIN, with no 's'. Like I said, my story is not edited yet, so I just typed out whatever comes in my head, when this story is completed I will edit it. Anyway, enjoy!

******

Chapter 11 

Fast forward time after recess, thankfully Science is the only class I have with Jake not sure where he went but I didn’t give a thought about it, just me trying to live up my normal teenage high school life without any celebrity fuss going on with my life.

Maths was next, let’s just say from the beginning of my senior year I didn’t gave a good impression on Ms. Filick because the moment she laid her eyes on me when she was scanning the class (she has eyes like a hawk by the way) her face becomes annoyed like she’s annoyed with me or she finds me irritating. At that moment, I thought ‘Great! I’ve made a teacher hates my guts’. I have to keep reminding myself to survive high school just a couple more months and I can say goodbye to Ms. Filick, not to her face of course, or else she would kill me, maybe.

I could even remember overheard conversations of students nicknaming her the ‘Devil Teacher,’ Well that’s because she is a devil. She scares the crap out of the students, for example that last class I have with her when she caught me sleeping in class. Wondering to myself why I didn’t get myself a detention from here, not that I want to get a detention.

Anyway enough talking about Ms. Filick, reason I brought her up today it’s because that she made me mad as she gave us overloaded homework about Maths! What’s worse lots of questions which involves finding equations of x’s and y’s and some other algebraic questions which re nerve-wrecking towards me poor brain.

And then there’s English. Ah, English, my other favourite subject besides Science. We get to learn about Alexandre Dumas, famous French author who is well-known for The Three Musketeers and The Count of Monte-Cristo.

The Three Musketeers is no doubt the novel that I know of, but the other one, The Count of Monte-Cristo is something that I’ve never heard of. The story is mainly about revenge and it’s rather complicated story for my opinion.

That’s pretty much the summary of what goes on right after recess and towards the end of school.

‘So, wanna hang out at the mall later?,’ Cassie asked

‘I don’t know, Cass. I mean we got some overload homework to do,’ I told her scratching the back of my head

‘I know but can we at least try to release some stress regarding school from our mind,’

It got me thinking for a while, and yes today was killing but it got me tempted to go to the mall. Staring back at Cassie she now stood in front of me, pouting and doing the puppy dog eye technique in front of me.

‘Please?,’ she asked in a cute tone

‘I’m not sure about this, Cass,’

‘Aw, come on, please,’ she pleaded again 

She continued pouting at me, which is too distracting and hard to ignore I knew she would continue the puppy dog eye trick until I said ‘yes’.

‘Fine, we’ll go,’ I muttered and she stared exclaiming ‘Yay!’ out loud with her hands up in the air earning some weird looks from other students who are around us. ‘Shh! Keep it down, will ya?,’