Chapter 1

I'm very aware that my story about childhood celebrity friends are common in Wattpad and very cliche. But I do thank you for spending time to read my story. And I also know some people might not like it as well, but then again I also want to thank you as well. But before I publish this story on Wattpad, I promised myself that I would never try copying ideas from other peoples work, and I would like to keep that promise because I wouldn't want to get in trouble for violating copyrights.  

That's all for now, thank you and enjoy my story =D

******

Chapter 1

‘RIIIIIINGGG!!!!,’

My eyes snapped open, by the sound of my ringing alarm clock. Groaning, and I blindly reached for my alarm clock which is placed right beside my bed table, helplessly fumbling the stop button I shut it off, and laid back flat on my bed.

The morning sun was shining directly under my face, I squeezed my eyes tight and covered myself under the sheets, ‘Today is not Monday right?,’ I thought to myself, ‘Please, not Monday, please, please, please not Monday,’ I chanted inside my head.

‘Amy! Are you up yet? You got school today!,’ I heard the sound of my Mum’s voice, behind my bedroom door, downstairs. I groaned loudly, so much for hoping and chanting.

‘Amy!,’ Mum’s voice rose even higher, it amazing how loud her voice can be heard from downstairs through my bedroom door.

I pulled off the sheets above my head ‘I’ll be down in a minute, Mum!,’ I yelled back, my voice was hoarse no thanks from waking up in the morning. I turned and stared at my clock, staring at the time, and I let out another groaned throwing the sheets aside and dragged my feet into the bathroom.

Monday.  Or better yet the Monday Blues as I called it, it’s the worse day of the week and I’m not the only one who’s complaining about it. I mean who loves Monday when you have to go back to school or work after just only 2 days break, sleeping soundly, relaxing and right before you know it with a snap of a finger, it’s Monday already. Hey, I think Garfield, the orange, lasagna eating and not forgetting lazy cat and I could be so much alike.

After having a quick wash up, I took my time to brush my wavy dark brown hair which is almost at my waist. Like all girls, hair is one thing I’m very caution about, I wouldn’t want my hair to look like I just got blown off or worse being electrocuted. I laughed silently to myself imagining how my hair would look frizzy. It’s definitely a funny sight, I’ll look like a fool to myself.

I hurriedly dashed out of the bathroom, put on my clothes along with my favourite blue sweater which is just so soft and comfortable, I grabbed my backpack and hurried down to the staircase. I headed straight to the dining table, and Dad was there with the newspapers held high covering his face, the only thing visible to me are his hands.

‘Morning, Dad,’ I greeted

‘Morning, sweetie,’ he replied behind the papers

‘Finally, you’re down. I thought you’re never going to wake up, I almost had to walk into your room and drag you out,’ Mum answered in a strict tone. She placed my breakfast on the table, and the sweet aroma of fresh toast with a layer of golden butter with scrambled eggs.

‘Sorry, Mum. It’s Monday, you know,’ I answered innocently, I wouldn’t want to face Mum’s wrath of lecture on this Monday morning.

I looked up and saw her face soften and she kissed me on my head and smiled ‘Just hurry up and finish your breakfast, you’re going to be late,’ and with that, she disappeared into the kitchen.