Chapter 6

Firstly, I want to thank MalikaDreams for dedicating her story, Secret to me, as a return I shall dedicate this chapter of My Former Childhood Friend is a Celebrity to her. And check out her story, Secret as well! Lots of love!

******

Chapter 6

I can hear gasps and loud murmurs surfaced, I think I even heard a shriek but I ignored all of that. My mind is so blank from reacting and thinking. I could feel my body stiffen as I stared in shock.

‘Oh my gosh, Amy. Is that who I think it is?,’ Cassie whispered to me in shocked.

I must be dreaming now. This has to be a NIGHTMARE!

‘It’s Jake Calston,’

‘Oh my gosh, is this for real?,’

‘What is he doing here?,’

‘He’s studying here?,’

Voices of the students rose up upon seeing him, while I just stood there in shock and not sure how to react, my body couldn’t react to anything.

God, or whoever is listening to me right now I think now it’s a good time to take my away from this world. Strike me lighting from the sky, or let a giant truck crushed my body, I don’t care! I just want to get the hell out of this world right now.

I watched him walking, leaving the car park and I could see the smirk on his face as his eyes laid on me, my grip on my strap of my backpack tighten so tight I could feel my hands getting numb.

‘Oh my freaking gosh, Amy!,’ Cassie screamed even louder ‘It’s Jake Caltson, for real!,’

I’m surprised that the students didn’t even start to surround him yet, guess they’re too stunned to see a real-life celebrity walking across the school compound, not to mention probably studying here. I gulped, feeling the dryness of my throat. I’m trying to brush off the thoughts in my head the possibility of him studying in my school.

Realizing that I’ve been standing for the longest time without even moving, I shook my thoughts away, I can feel panic rising inside the pit of my stomach, him being here is not a good idea.

I hurried turned on my heel and dashed my way into the school building, making my way along the corridors without even bothering to take my books from my locker and went straight into the restroom.

Placing both of my hands on the edge of the sink, I breathed in deeply and out slowly. I thought of almost getting a panic attack until I couldn’t breathe back there earlier. I looked up and stared at myself in the mirror, I looked pale.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath ‘Breathe, Amy. Breathe,’ I told myself.

Then, I turned the tap and splashed water on her face before looking back at the mirror.

So this is Jake’s surprise then? Making his grand entrance at MY SCHOOL?! Of all the things he’d done, this has gone too far!

‘I’m going to kill him,’ I muttered silently while staring at the mirror. Yes, I look like in a thriller movie right now seeking for revenge.

Suddenly, the restroom door slammed open startled me, as I turned to look who it was,

‘What are you doing here?!,’ Cassie asked me with her high-rise voice

‘I…. uh…. had to go,’ I made up an excuse

‘I was wondering where you ran off to. Anyways, you have to come out now, the school is going nuts about Jake Caltson’s appearance,’ Cassie told excitedly