Chapter 7

SHORT CHAPTER!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!

And dedicating this chapter to AkatsukiKittyKat123, because she's an awesome person! ROCK ON!!!!! 

******

Chapter 7

‘You promise you would call every day, alright?,’ I asked Jake helping him with his luggage walking out of his house

‘Yeah, yeah,’ he replied simply.

Frustrated, dropping his luggage and I smack him on his arm ‘Make sure you do!,’

‘Ow! Okay! I will,’ he groaned in pain rubbing his arm where I smack him

Silence built up for a while before murmuring ‘I’m going to miss you, Jake,’

‘Me too, Amy,’

‘I was afraid that you’ll forget about me,’ I admitted, which is the truth

‘What? No way! You’re my best friend, Amy! I’ll never forget you,’

‘Promise?,’ I demanded

‘Yeah, promise,’ he said, although he’s my best friend I don’t believe him

‘Pinky swear,’ I told him, holding up my pinky finger in front of him.

He stared dumb folded for a while, staring at my finger ‘Well?,’ I asked him back ‘Pinky swear!,’

‘Fine,’ he sighed bringing his on pinky hooking with mine ‘I promise I won’t forget you,’ he said lazily.

I got angry ‘Say it like you mean it!,’ I demanded again, he’s not being serious

‘Alright! You’re so bossy,’ he told and he took a deep breath with our pinky still hooked together he said ‘I promise not to forget you, Amy, since you’re my best friend who is sometimes bossing me around every time,’

‘Hey!,’ I exclaimed, he giggled

‘Kidding!,’

I pouted ‘You’re not being serious,’

‘I don’t like being serious. Serious is boring,’

‘Come on, Jake! Say goodbye to Amy. We have to hit the road!,’ Jake’s dad yelled out

‘Coming, Dad!,’ he yelled back before turning to me ‘So, this is good bye I guess,’

I hugged him tight ‘Remember your promise,’

I woke up from that dream memory by the sound of my house doorbell, and realizing that I fall asleep face down on my bed. The doorbell rang once more, and I got up rubbing my exhausted eyes, I must have doze off, leaving my room and I held downstairs to see who’s at the door.

No telling why, I dreamt about that memory, it was the day when Jake moved to California, last time I seen him as well. He called every week and we chatted on the phone which seems like hours, and then just one day he’d stopped calling. It broke my heart, when I realized that he stopped calling until I found out he’s involved with something big, something that will changed his life forever.

The doorbell rang for the third time, I ran my fingers into my hair combing it down since I didn’t get to comb my hair while I was in my room, ‘I’m coming, I’m coming!,’ I answered.

I grabbed the doorknob and turned it open,

‘Speak of the devil,’ I muttered

‘What did you say?,’ Jake asked me, grinning with his hands in his pocket

I grabbed the collar of his shirt before he or I could say anything else and I pulled him into the house, slamming the door behind me, and I stared right in his crystal blue eyes.

‘What the hell are you trying to pull off, Jake?,’ I told him angrily

His terrified with me, I can tell as I heard him gulped as I continued to glared at him,

‘Amy…, I can explain,’ he answered

‘I don’t want your explanation,’

‘Let’s talk about this,’ he added, with that, I reached for his ear and I pulled it,

‘Ow!,’

Dragging him with me while pulling his ear, as he continued whining in pain,

‘Ow, ow, Amy, ear,’

Rolling my eyes, I twisted it hard and he yelled out louder leading him into the living room and I let him go,

­­­­‘Damn, Amy. You don’t have to be so rough on me,’ he added rubbing his now, reddish ear ‘Seriously, you can be scary,’

Crossing my arms on my chest, I continued glaring at him hard. He seems to noticed that and he shrunk down sitting on the sofa. My evil glare never fails.

‘So,’ I started ‘That stunt you pulled off at my school today, that’s your surprise?,’

‘Well, surprise!,’ he answered as he shrugged his shoulders trying to put a happy expression.

‘This isn’t a joke, Jake! Are you trying to ruin my life? My final year at high school, for real?,’

‘Okay, maybe I’ve overdone it a little,’

‘A little? Really?,’

‘Alright, I crossed the line, I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking,’

‘Did you know that you created a disaster at school as soon as you showed up in front of everyone? What happens when the media comes up?,’

‘I got it under control, Amy. You don’t have to worry,’

‘I have every right to be worry,’ I let out a huge breath to calm myself down for a few moment ‘Please tell me you’re not going to be studying at my school,’

Jake kept quiet. He kept his head down staring at his fingers playing with them. ‘Well…,’ he trailed

‘Are you?,’ I questioned him again, feeling slightly nervous with his response

‘Actually, I was about to tell you, since…,’

‘Oh no. No no no no. Please tell me you’re joking,’

He looked at me without saying a word, and from that I knew the answer,

‘This is bad, this is very bad,’ I told myself and started pacing the floor nervously,

Jake got up and walked up to me ‘Amy,’ he called me.

I paid no attention to him, as I can feel panic rising inside of me ready to burst, ‘I can’t think straight now,’ I told myself

‘Amy, look at me,’

So many thoughts were in my head, just telling me something bad is going to happen, until I felt hands held on both side of my face and I come face-to-face with Jake.

‘Amy, listen to me,’ he said to me ‘Everything is going to be fine, I got it under control just trust me on this,’

‘But--,’

‘I’ll handle everything, you don’t have to worry on anything. I promise,’

My breathing is calmer now and feeling relaxed as I stared into Jake’s crystal blue eyes.

******

I decided to end this chapter here, on purpose. But I promise the next chapter will be longer, yeah, this short chapter thing might be a one time thing. Do you like the ending? I sure love the ending xP. I also loved the part I wrote that Amy pulled Jake's ear. I find that hilarious. Don't you? I love to put funny scenes xD. You think I should write more funny scenes? I'm kinda good at it. (Note: I mention 'KINDA GOOD')

Stay tuned for the next chapter, in the meantime, vote and comment!!!!! :DD