You have stolen my...

I marched down the steps towards the front row, my heart thumping with every step. I was hoping that I wouldn't recieve any suprises at this concert, but boy was I suprised already. Girls were lined up in similiar dresses to what I was wearing at Natalie's party whilst I danced with Harry, their celebrity crush.

I didn't blame them though, Harry was irresistable and completely charming. He had some good intention but it didn't overwrite the fact that he was a boy who tended on breaking girls hearts. I sucked in a breath, and shut my eyes just wishing that the concert would be over already so I could go back home to my bed and relax but mostly because I didn't want to do what I was going to have to do.

But I think I had to....

I spotted a girl with a head of blonde wavy hair, the same length of mine. She would be perfect to play me. She didn't look that much different.

I tapped her shoulder, creating her to twirl around quickly to face me with a perplex expression. She must have not been happy with strangers who talked to her. Well I didn't blame her.

"Excuse me, Miss...I need your help." I pleaded, my voice draining enthusiasm.

Her sky blue eyes stared back into mine with the same expression, "I'm listening." She murmured, shaking her long honey blonde hair out of her eyes fumely.

I exchanged friendly smiles with the girl and began to walk her through everything that happened at the party and between Harry and I so far, and strangely she went along with it not that I was that suprised. She was at a One Direction concert for gods sake. Of course, she would be in love with Harry!

"But what If he asks a personal question?" The girl craned her neck curiously.

Uh Oh, why hadn't I thought of this? I had to think fast. It was only 5 more minutes until they came on. I formed my lips into a thin line and sighed, "My parents are divorced, I cry while watching Gossip Girl, and I don't like balony." I stated rapidly before retreating to my seat.

"What was that about?" Cameron finally caught up to her, raising his eyebrows inquisitively at me, probably wondering If he should fuss with me over this.

"Oh, nothing just speaking to a fan..that's all." A smirk appeared on my lips as I laid back the lights becoming brighter and the boys emerging onto the stage. I heard the fans begin to build up enough to shriek, and once they did there was no holding back. Dang, I wonder If I could scream like that.

I got on my feet and began to clap along as What Makes You Beautiful rang out through the arena, figuring that I might as well have fun while I'm here! I was at a concert and I had to admit...they weren't too bad...

~ After the concert with Alaina

I stared up and down at the girl and waved her away. "You should go now, before Harry starts to fall into another girls trap!" I giggled as I exchanged glances with Harry, then darted my eyes towards the pavement.

She beamed at my joke, then began sauntering off towards Harry. I blinked the tears that began to well in my eyelashes and called out low enough to where Harry didn't hear, 'Whats your name?"

"Celia." Celia replied before turning away one last time and walking off into towards Harry, placing her hand in his. I took a deep breath and kicked the pebbles underneath my feet trying to sort out what I just done...

"There you are, I was wondering If you wanted to go buy some merchandise before we leave!" Cameron greeted, his arms flailing as he walked.

"I think I'll just go home."

"Are you sure because we-"

"I just don't feel good." I interrupted expeditiously, hoping he would ge the hint that I just needed to be alone. What had I just done? I was in love with Harry.

Forget it, I was better off with out him.

 But he was just so darn enchanting and intrigueing...I couldn't help but fall in love with him.

But, he will just break your heart.

I groaned as I fought with my subconscious mind, I would never make up my mind so I might as well just let it go. I needed some time away from everyone, I needed to go home and just sink into my bed.

"Fine. . . I'll take you home." Cameron saw eye to eye, placing his hand on the small of my back and leading me towards the car, his eyes growing wide as we drew closer.

There was no car there at all. Someone hijacked it, leaving us in the dirt wondering who could have stolen it. Could this night get any worse? I just wanted to crawl in a hole and perish. I never had been in this much of a dark place before and believe me I've been through all kinds of misfortune.

"Great." I uttered angrily as I kicked the pebbles underneath my feet again, my head fuming in exasperation. I would rather walk home than wait for a ride of my own, or a friend to drive me so I might as well start walking now . . .

~ Harry

"I can't believe you like The Wombats!" I cried out in awe, I'd never met a girl that shared my same music taste. It was actually pretty cool, but something told me something was right about her in the back of my mind like It wasn't the girl that I danced with but what the heck! If I never saw the girl again I might as well have fun with someone else!

"Are you kidding? Who doesn't?" She responded as she twirled her straw around in her glass, the glass making a clinking sound whenever the straw hit the side.

"A couple of girls I've met." I configured, a grin turning up on my lips.

"So what other music do you like?" She asked innocently as she brung the tip of the glass to her lips and took a long swig.

"I like The Ramones, John Mayer, Paramore...I like a lot of stuff really." I shrugged as I counted off the things I listened to in my head, I was more of the rock kind of person. Some pop was good but I've always liked Rock.

"They are all quite brilliant." She agreeded as she set her glass full of rootbeer down and scooted in her chain moving her hand across the table slowly until it reached mine. "You know, I really like having someone I can relate to." She smirked smugly.

I stared down at her hand and gulped, I knew there was something fishy about her. She was one of those girls who wanted to move fast in a relationship and I just wasn't one of those kind of guys. I took a deep breath and let it all flow out, "I have to go..." I blurted out nimbly.